Openvix circle

narl

When watching today I noticed a red circle was on the screen just going around and around the box seemed very unresponsive.

Currently using openvix.

Attachments

• IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    811.5 KB · Views: 37
Are you using a usb for recording etc, If you are I bet you'll need to reformat it if you place it into your lappy

Just reflashed.
Which is weird. I didn't change any settings for the last year and all was fine. It's been updated several times though. Just the last two days it's been doing it frequently.

Certainly can yeah. I reflashed earlier today. Disabled the updates etc but after watching 2 hours of TV the red circle came back up again. The only way to fix it is to shut the box down using the power switch at the back. It will come back again though.

thats not right,what is running/setup on box?
by any chance is box running a nline with a faulty mg_cfg?=ddos attack on box with wrong setting

thats not right,what is running/setup on box?
by any chance is box running a nline with a faulty mg_cfg?=ddos attack on box with wrong setting
I don't believe so it's the same cfg file I used on the previous image. I will however replace it with the one on this site and see what happens.

Do you have cacheflush plugin running and do you have your epg saved to a usb/hdd or internal flash? That could be your problem.

This is happening with my edision os mini on vix.
Was adding Xstream tv and changing iptv provider so decided to flash openvix latest, was previously running openvix 4.2, without issue.
Running cachflushe and swap file enabled, had no problems at all on previous image but the circle of death spins periodically, and remote is laggy. Could it be a prob with the new image??

Shouldn't need a swap file now a days.
Remove it and try again
Could be a bug in the new image, keep an eye out for an update in the next few days if it is.

Xstream tv plugin is the problem I bet if you backup and uninstall and trial. My vu duo2 hates it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back