Oscam help with VU Solo 4K

andy vash

Hi l've just received my VU 4K and unfortunately the only cam that works on it is Oscam. Can any one tell in simple tearms how l configer Oscam to work. I have an Nline which if possible l would like to inport, my previous box l was running Mgcam.

I have the latest open Vix image and the lates of versions of Oscam on the 4K

thanks in advance of your help

The masterg openblackhole back up image form linuxsat has working mgcamd working on it. Other than that use ccccamtooscam 1.2 and input your n line into there and convert it. Then copy of result and paste them into oscam.server that is found in var/tuxbox/config.

Last edited:
oscam works fine on openvix as well as ncam

all info needed and help is here no need to mention other forums mate

That was quick l didn't expect a reponce so soon. I have converted my Nline and copied and pasted the Oscam.server to var/turbox/config but when l start Oscam on my box l get the following "No config files found, please setup Oscam first in /etc/turbox/config. Do l need to copy other files.
Lancable, l don't have team viewer

Yep usually you need oscam.config, oscam.server, and oscam.user. I sounds like the vixs image is missing these parts.

This might help. Never used the configs before though.

Attachments

• Basic OSCam config with dvbapi configured.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
No you should not have to, you have not mentioned if you are looking at cable or satellite? Cable I have no idea sat hopefully it should clear the channels for you.

Vix seem to make it difficult for peope to just add server lines. If you open you your computers browser and put your boxs ip address into the browser and then :8888 this will let you into the oscam.webif if should on the first page then tell you if you have any cards available. I think this is under the line proxies.

Hi l've just received my VU 4K and unfortunately the only cam that works on it is Oscam. Can any one tell in simple tearms how l configer Oscam to work. I have an Nline which if possible l would like to inport, my previous box l was running Mgcam.

I have the latest open Vix image and the lates of versions of Oscam on the 4K

thanks in advance of your help

read my post on here mate same thing different box but bothbox are arm based you have openvix same as me on solo4k

http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/102887-help-oscam-mutant-hd51.html

i run vix on same box with oscam with no problems

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ----------

i can teamvier you now and sort if stuck

I would like to thank you all for your help and advice as l've finally got it working. For some reason l couldn't convert my NLine, so l tried a test cline and it worked straight away. Thanks for all your help as l wouldn't have managed to get it working without this forumn

Hi, lve finally got Oscam working to the instructions above however the picture keeps freezing, l would say it freezes every 10 seconds and freezes for about 5 seconds, l'm assuming that is a setting issue, please can someone advise ?

I've tried a few test lines and it does it on all. I don't know which versions l have, but in softcam settings it's called "oscam latest" and it was down loaded in plugins

Back