picon

rapier

hi

ive just made the jump to iptv from the old card sharing days. the only issue i have is trying to find the latest iptv picons

pardon my ignorance if this has already been posted

hi

ive just made the jump to iptv from the old card sharing days. the only issue i have is trying to find the latest iptv picons

Think you need to give more info,your box type would be a start. I cant help but others need information as different boxes will need different input methods.

hi

Normally they are fine just come with supplier epg.

most provider picons come via the playlist not the epg, they are channel id's not epg id's. Hence why you can have a picon for channel when there is no epg data
Didn't know that. Either way supplier dependent.

If you use MAG portals on a Z8 PRO or similar device then the provider usually sets them. Some providers have 100% picons for all channels and some don't.
I can't speak for M3U as I don't use that

IF you use SNP picons (service name picons) then if the channel name exactly matches the sly name the picon will appear. Obviously depends on settings and what box you have. I am refering to enigma 2 box.

Back