picons for all channels on a zgemma h2s

londonfox

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Can anyone please tell me how to get picons for all channels on a zgemma h2s its running wooshbuild v3.01 , i have tried to add user inbed79 picons on the usb stick from my box but when i put usb stick in my pc it wants to reformatt so i stoped, all so tried downloading picons_snp-full.400x240-light.on.transparent from plugins but that only give me a few channel picons no sky ones

thanks for your help bigdrinks but i did the picons instructions guide in wooshmans thread (srp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent) thats why i tried downloading snp-full.400x240-light.on.transparent insted but still get only some picons. i dont get any sky movies or bt sports and meny others but i do get sky sports and some others but most just have slyk1 logo and i dont know why ?

thanks for your help bigdrinks but i did the picons instructions guide in wooshmans thread (srp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent) thats why i tried downloading snp-full.400x240-light.on.transparent insted but still get only some picons. i dont get any sky movies or bt sports and meny others but i do get sky sports and some others but most just have slyk1 logo and i dont know why ?

The instructions are for SRP no SNP - remove any picons you already have:

Green button -> Red button -> Picons
and remove everything in there.

Then exit back to plugins screen and Green button to picons and start again using SRP picons.

srp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent

Last edited:
yes i download picons.xyz and did the picons instructions guide in wooshmans thread using srp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent i was saying once that did not work i tried snp-full.400x240-light.on.transparent but that was no better, i am going to delete the picon folder on my usb stick reset (restart) my box and try the picons instructions guide in wooshmans thread once more time just to see what happens this time, thanks for your help guys

When i had trouble with mine i think i had forgotton the initialize the usb drive. sure its one of the first steps in the wooshbuild guide. once i'd done that my problems were solved and i too got picons. even if it was 2 weeks after installing wooshbuild

nope still the same only a few channels have picons i dont know what else to do ? Anyone have a clue what to try next, This was my first wooshbuild so i did initialize the usb drive like it says in step 2.

You can try a different srp set, I think at the moment I am using the next ones in the list, with a dark background or something. Make sure you remove your existing ones from the picons plugin first though.

If I can find a way of including them in the next release I will.

i whent in to remove my existing picons from the plugins and i had 4 in the list LOL maybe thats what was wrong, i was only deleting the picon folder on my hd, i am going to try once again.

Let us know how you get on. Hopefully that is the reason but we will see as I posted those instructions on post #4 for you.

Sorry bit to much brandy and smoke i think LOL done it now, Yes that was the problem forgot to remove the other downloaded picons from plugins folder, Thanks for the help guys

Sorry bit to much brandy and smoke i think LOL done it now, Yes that was the problem forgot to remove the other downloaded picons from plugins folder, Thanks for the help guys

Yeah those two and following instructions don't work well together. At least you are sorted now.

Hi wooshman I can install the picon pack and they work fine until the epg refresh's then they no longer show up any help would be appreciated

what are you using for autobouquet maker and scanning epg? i think one or both maybe changing the channel names so the picons arent been picked up

I'm using the ones that came installed on wooshman 3.01 build.I can install them and they show up on the epg it's just when the epg updates over night they stop showing up on the epg

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

Sorry got distracted forgot to say thanks on my last post

I'm using srp picons it's all very confusing because they work at first it's only overnight that they disappear

Sorted did a complete reinstall then saved to internal flash instead of USB hdd as was stated in instructions

Back