picons for all channels on a zgemma h2s

glad you guys got picons working, But i am sure its best picons go on your usb/hd as puting (internal flash) them on your box can feel the memory of your box and make the box run slower ?

guys i installed these picons on my h2s but didnt like them so uninstalled but now on the info bar when i change channel they all have the slyk 1 picon on. how do i remove so its clear again and back to normal? thanks if any1 can help.

guys i installed these picons on my h2s but didnt like them so uninstalled but now on the info bar when i change channel they all have the slyk 1 picon on. how do i remove so its clear again and back to normal? thanks if any1 can help.
It was like that before you added the picons, but removing it is simple but does need a file edit.

Post #1 in Kiddac's Slyk skin thread talks about an extras.xml file - this is the file which needs editing

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84606-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-3-now-available.html

Hi

I downloaded the wrong set of picons, nothing has shown up and would like to remove them and try again, how do I remove them from my usb stick, can't see them in there ..sorry if being a little dumb .....

Back