pixels

all of a sudden my box is pixelated on the HD channels its ok on the FTA HD channels though

i have checked my line provider its all ok his end (he is very reliable and i know someone else he supply and theres is good) Ive also changed my splitter and cables twice.

i wonder if it could be something to do with the box on the wall ? anyone know what that little box inside the box on the wall is and can i replace it

The only FTA channels are 1-5 SD
All other channels are premium channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Labgear one should be fine - you don't have more than 1 splitter connected to the circuit do you?

What cables are you using also?

The Labgear one should be fine - you don't have more than 1 splitter connected to the circuit do you?

What cables are you using also?

No I haven't
But I've checked and it is actually all cable channels that are pixelated
Sky ones are ok
I think maybe the box is broke

More than likely a cable / splitter issue - what cables are you using? also how is it split - do you have 1 going to router and 1 going to zgemma?

More than likely a cable / splitter issue - what cables are you using? also how is it split - do you have 1 going to router and 1 going to zgemma?

Yes that's how I have it

Cables are good quality I have the ones where there sealed each end with good quality plugs they were made up for me

I have replaced all of them with the same quality cables

What's your signal levels like mate? ... you can look in menu > setup > service searching > sat/signal finder.

Your power level are either too low from the green box in the street in which case V*rgin would have to look into this or something else is draining the signal - what else do you have connected to the splitter?

Your power level are either too low from the green box in the street in which case V*rgin would have to look into this or something else is draining the signal - what else do you have connected to the splitter?

nothing apart from a router

nothing apart from a router

You could try a proper splitter - V*rgin use the Tratec / Technetix range of 5-1000mhz splitter ... I have used several of those Labgear 5-2400mhz ones from Screwfix though and all have been ok.

Is it the Webro WF100 cable you're using with the compression fittings?

Are you 100% sure there isn't another splitter anywhere on the same circuit?

Back