plex dvr

lyle

hi. if been searching for info on adding plex dvr plugin to my zgemma h2s but can't see any info can anyone help please

I got this working last night (sort of) I have a few settings to play with tonight to hopefully get streaming to play smoothly.

Like you i found it hard to setup with bits of info on all different websites once I get to the bottom of the transcoding issue I think I will write a guide on how to set this up...

I got this working last night (sort of) I have a few settings to play with tonight to hopefully get streaming to play smoothly.

Like you i found it hard to setup with bits of info on all different websites once I get to the bottom of the transcoding issue I think I will write a guide on how to set this up...
great can u tell me where to start to get the prog on my zgemma please

Download plex dvr plugin to your box from plugin extensions that's first.

Do you have a plex server?? Your own as you need to get to the control panel so don't think a plex sub will do as you don't get to control the server.

I use vix and it's under extensions.
Another thing I have found is you need twin tunners on your box for it to work well.
I can now watch my Box from work and set recordingsrecording use iPlayer and my plex library it really is a good thing to play with.

I use vix and it's under extensions.
Another thing I have found is you need twin tunners on your box for it to work well.
I can now watch my Box from work and set recordingsrecording use iPlayer and my plex library it really is a good thing to play with.

Did you pay for plex pass ?

can anyone direct me a a new image that has this plugin as my image is very dated and I can't find it thanks in advance

Yes I have a plex pass and yes you need it to work. I don't use atv could you not just update online?? Make a backup first.

if updated my image plexdvr didn't come up in plugins can any1 direct me to a new image to flash with that Has it please

Go to the home of vix don't think I can name the forum on here (not risking It but Google should help) am sure rossii has put a Ipk file and some instructions.

It's a vix made plugin it should be available on atv also if your not comfortable starting a fresh image try wood or ipab

Ive manage to install the plugin... i get the ip address that im suppose to put in plex.. when u setup dvr. But it doesnt find the device any ideas

Back