plugins IPTV etc

Open mediaportal
Press menu. If asked code 0000.
Change mainview style to list
Go down a page
activate grauzone..........yes
Ok button
Go into menu again and go down to sports. From there down change all from no to yes
Press ok. All should be visable.
Lots there. Can take up to 30 secs for some links to load

Iptvplayer plugin
If u have tspanel installed u can get it by
Menu
Plugins
Tspanel
Addons
Linuxsat
Iptvplayer

Best reliable plugins are paid one's that are maintained and stable so you get to watch what you want without buffering or dead links or even isp block.

Found it on the full site guys thanks. Was browsing using mobile site. Couldn't find it. Full site a lot easier to navigate. Thanks.

Hi quick question, i have a H2S running on VIX sucmnsee image, was wondering if i can update the iptv online and the likes of movies4k, are these ok to update and wont brick the box on this image? Cheers

Hi quick question, i have a H2S running on VIX sucmnsee image, was wondering if i can update the iptv online and the likes of movies4k, are these ok to update and wont brick the box on this image? Cheers

You can update anything bar the main software/firmware. So all plugins Fine to update

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ----------

Anyone know why the sound disappears when watching movies on iptv player? Video still plays but sound keeps stopping?

If ur Using modern dolby tv/external sound device try changing downmix in
Menu
Setup
System
Avsettings

It could just be bad net connection? Audio takes up a lot of the stream. Not a problem ive seen

Back