plugins not working on zgemma box

Is the disappearance of the plugins temporary, or do we think they've gone for good from unofficial images?

On the zgemma site you can get vix 4.2 and the post says it is still online. So what's the issue? Upgrade the version of vix on your box..sorted?

On the zgemma site you can get vix 4.2 and the post says it is still online. So what's the issue? Upgrade the version of vix on your box..sorted?

I think the issue is that its not as easy as upgrading the version of firmware to 4.2, its a complete rebuild with all plugins, lines, mods etc etc. Thats the problem with VIX.

I think the issue is that its not as easy as upgrading the version of firmware to 4.2, its a complete rebuild with all plugins, lines, mods etc etc. Thats the problem with VIX.

Yep. That's the issue. It's a lot of work. So it's not sorted.

Hi, can anyone explain what this will mean to everyone with a Zgemma box and just using it for TV please?

I'm running Sucmnsee image 4.1 and everything seems to be fine the only plugin I use is the 'Cacheflush' but recently I needed to use the 'Backup Manager' but it stopped at 33 and says 'Sorry feeds are down for maintenance, Please try again later' and re-booted, eventually I did an 'Image Manager' restore though and that worked fine.

Will this affect the EPG or anything important or can we just carry on using the box without re-flashing to OpenATV?

Thanks.

If your you don't update it, don't use plugins and leave it to do its thing then it will be fine with the epg and bouquets etc, it's amazing how many people all of a sudden want plugins, I think I am correct in saying they can be downloaded from tspanel, that's a bit old hat though.
I would consider reading up and flashing with wooshbuild though which uses OpenAtv, which there is official support for.

R.T.F.I

I've personally used this as an opportunity to move to OpenATV. I certainly feel as though I've gained more than I've lost and I can't see anything in one that's not in other, bar official support.

Disaster, my plugins list is also blanks VIX.. I`m trying to install a driver, through plugins - driver- RT3070... But list is blank.. Any ideas work around here? Is it possible to download and FTP the driver? If so what location ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:33 PM ----------

I`m trying to install a driver rt3070.. Usually use the plugin driver list... Is there another option to download and FTP ?

Had the same problem last week . the installed plugins worked ok but when I went to plugin extensions just got a blank screen , I was using old vix 3.01 I reflash ed with recent openvix image and all working OK , maybe old openvix images are not been updated anymore ..........

Had the same problem last week . the installed plugins worked ok but when I went to plugin extensions just got a blank screen , I was using old vix 3.01 I reflash ed with recent openvix image and all working OK , maybe old openvix images are not been updated anymore ..........
wherecaniogetopenvix

Hi all

I am completely new to this. Ive had my zgemma for about 4 months. I have dreamplex, the provider made some updates on their server and ever since 1 of the servers plays movies for 15min or so then boots me out.

Provider has been pretty useless in trying to sort my issue out. Last suggestion was uninstall and re install but when i go to download plugins i get the blank screen.

From what i understand this thread suggests vix needs upgrading? As said i am totally out of my depth with these boxes. I paid for a plug and go service for that reason and now stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back