Posting just for the sake of it.

I'm pretty new to this site,i don't sell lines or iptv,ive had a lot of help from ppl off this site with my h2s box I wont name names but you know who you are.met a few knobheads too if I'm honest.i try help out when I can.im only usually here for a few hours in a morning,i enjoy coming here and ive met some really nice guys,appreciate what you all do.

Was this not one of the reasons why Kidda C got Banned for complaining?? sure he mentioned somewhere that someone got Vet status after just one month because they get replying to Newbie posts to rack up the post count???

This old chestnut again? No, he posted a thread " should Kiddac be made VIP?" And included a poll with it.
The first person that said no, that he was full of himself, Kiddac flew off the handle.
About 4 weeks prior to this, I recommended him for VIP, HT got around to it the night of his poll thread, but when he saw it, he removed him from the VIP LIST and didn't see how he could give it to him without it looking like kiddac had held him to ransom.

So, Kiddac got made a VIP, and it was taken off him within one hour. Shortest VIP ever.

If I recall correctly(but I am going to have to find the thread and his pm's) , he asked for his skins to be taken off here (this bit I am positive about), then for his account to be closed.

Also Simon, we took away the post count from the introduce yourself section, except for the thread starter, if that is not still working, I will have HT re fix it

Cheers Wheelo, thanks for clearing that up makes sense now. TK has always been the most helpful to me, I have learnt loads and like to give back, I still have so much more I want to achieve.

I can also understand why new members might find it daunting, example being when I joined the VU+ site. Found an image for my box, thanked the member with a nice comment and before I new what hit me was like the anvil from the sky. I accidentally posted my thanks in the wrong place. I was treated unfairly, like I was about to be stoned. IP address blocked. Couldn`t log back in. felt like crucified and hung out to dry upside down.

TK is defo the best of the sites, unquestionable, totally my Fav and I am more than happy to be a forum supporter.

The posts register but the mods will remove the post count for people who are obviously trying to build their post count up by cutting and pasting the same greeting to all noobs.
It's supposed to be monitored but inevitably there are some that slip through the net.

My advice to anyone who is considering buying from a veteran is to click their username and look at their previous posts.
It will soon be obvious if they've achieved vet status by posting crap.

I think regardless of how many posts a person puts up, no one should be added to VIP or Veteran status unless it is agreeded by the main players on here. These are the people who give their time and knowledge for free and have been doing so for a long time. To many scammers appearing, there are only certain people on here that I trust. Though I may not post everyday I watch who's always there for help and guidance, it should not be easy for a scammer to post a load of shit to raise their status so they can then use this to rip off people

i Don’t think that any screening method ( post count or time served) will stop people who are determined to rip people off, obviously the site needs to have something in place,maybe a feedback system from users, so that good suppliers would stand out and the rip off merchants would be exposed, don’t shoot me it just a thought

cant have a screening method of biased posts as some could say Stealthygirl has ripped me off twice

This old chestnut again? No, he posted a thread " should Kiddac be made VIP?" And included a poll with it.
The first person that said no, that he was full of himself, Kiddac flew off the handle.
About 4 weeks prior to this, I recommended him for VIP, HT got around to it the night of his poll thread, but when he saw it, he removed him from the VIP LIST and didn't see how he could give it to him without it looking like kiddac had held him to ransom.

That was a funny couple of weeks! Made for some great reading. Need someone to have another meltdown! :grimacing:

Back