ps3 slim 250gb version 3.50

damo2010

hello my son as a ps3 slime 250gb version 3.50
is there anyway i can modded it to play copyed games if so what will i need to do this and is there a tut for this

on a scale 1 to 10 haw hard is this

Non existant at the moment,3.41 and below in some cases,3.50 removed the use of third party peripherals so jailbreak or groove wont work,they are working on it thou

is it true 3.51 or 3.50 is jail breakable?

at the moment 3.41 is only jailbreakable as far as i know, and its very easy to do, about a 3

Not only are they working on applying the hack to versions above 3.41; they are also working on a firmware downgrade process. At least that's the word around the campfire. ;)

Hello all

Im off to Thailand soon. With the arrival of rec blue ray discs and the Thai ingenuity of copy masters I suspect it has or will happen very soon. Will keep you all posted with any updates.

It seems to have happened,the guys who brought out jalbreak have now released the downgrader,from what i gather,you will utilise the jailbreak with some new files to downgrade then delete the files and revert back to the jailbreak,you only get to use the files once
They realy are looking for the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No need to downgrade anymore,master keys have been released,3.50 games working on 3.41,wont be long before all firmware is jailbroken

Hey, thanks for the information I was really looking for the information and you made me here to understand the point...I think that users gonna be happy after hearing this.

ps3 slim 250gb

Back