putty to wooshbuild v5 zgemma

jpj2424

Hi guys, I need to trial an iptv subscription via the putty route on my zgemma h2s but it doesn't accept the password as root, or blank or password? Is this summin wooshman has the answer to? I have had a little search but to no avail!

Many thanks....jj

Hi guys, I need to trial an iptv subscription via the putty route on my zgemma h2s but it doesn't accept the password as root, or blank or password? Is this summin wooshman has the answer to? I have had a little search but to no avail!

Many thanks....jj
Ignore me! I kept trying and it was password then I had option to type a UNIX password then retype password, close putty,log back in with the new (UNIX password) that i previously changed. Done...

All you guys on here using wooshbuild then realise that there are other boxes and builds about,Full respect to wosshie and beni but with all the channels changing look about,I did tell beni 12 months ago when they where trying out iptv services

Last edited by a moderator:
Funnily enough I was looking at putty for a miraclebox set up the other day.

Not seen it mentioned on here before

You don't actually need to use putty any more if you don't want to as a telnet client is running in Webif.

In your browser, either type:

http://zgemmah2s or http://zgemmah2h or http://vusolo4k etc to open webif.
If that doesn't work then type http:// followed by the box IP address.

You will see WebIf
Screenshot_23.jpg

Click Terminal and you will see the login screen.

Screenshot_24.jpg

Type root and press enter. You are now connected to your box just the same way as using putty. Everything is there for you to use as you would putty.

If you right click and select "paste from browser" you can paste your IPTV autoscript command in there and press enter.

Screenshot_25.jpg

The window can go a little wiffy but for short commands or a quick paste it is simple and quick without the need for third party programs.

If you still want to use putty, then you can install it:
https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/w64/putty-64bit-0.69-installer.msi

You connect the same way using the box name or the ip address of the box

Last edited:
All you guys on here using wooshbuild then realise that there are other boxes and builds about,Full respect to wosshie and beni but with all the channels changing look about,I did tell ben 12 months ago when they where trying out iptv services
No idea what this is about Les. It isn't a secret that we try out services, only today I requested an IPTV test.

Not sure what you mean by looking about - it is simple to add IPTV to any box as I have pointed out above, don't even need putty any more. Already a ton of WooshBuild users using IPTV from one provider or another, bouquet, m3u or xtreamTV plugin. Simple to add for everyone providing the provider gives clear instructions, Putty or Webif as long as the end result is the same.

You were very quick to post on this thread but still haven't yet given anyone an answer or pointed them in the right direction but are happy to slate Beni and myself for not answering. Are we going to start and see the old you from last July / August? Or is this just a blip? I hope it is blip as I like the new calmer Les.

Last edited:
How easy is it to replace the missing channels that have gone dark with iptv replacements to the epg , also making it possible to record the iptv channels within the epg also... thanks

It all depends on what IPTV provider you go with and what services they offer for enigma2 boxes

Also it is possible that a channel scan by AB E2 or ABM will replace the IPTV channels or remove them.

------
Sorry to be clear, it will remove them from the "real" bouquet and not your IPTV bouquet,

Last edited:
See no reply ,Wooshie or beni,Ask for help and i will gladly give it,So does the reaper

Everyone around here gives help if they are asked, not just you and the Reaper, what is with your rant at Beni and Woosh? Is this the return to the old Leslie persona? I certainly hope not, it wasn't a particularly fun time for me, so I won't be so lenient this time around.

hi. can someone tell me why the terminal heading is missing when I use webif ? also will any provider be able to send me a script as my previous cline provider does this but done through a third party.
thanks in advance

hi. can someone tell me why the terminal heading is missing when I use webif ? also will any provider be able to send me a script as my previous cline provider does this but done through a third party.
thanks in advance
I think it's a recent addition as I hadn't noticed it until recently. While checking I noticed that I have an openwebif-terminal plugin listed in my 'removable plugins' list. I suspect you might need to update your webif and/or install the openwebif-terminal plugin.

Most providers I've seen either offer a script so the streams are added to your epg or offer you access via a plugin.

Thanks grog68 I'll have a look. Do you know how the star 2s performs on iptv. Av heard and read that it's not right cracking and the h2 is better. I know I can get it using an app on android box but like the idea of it been on the box

Thanks grog68 I'll have a look. Do you know how the star 2s performs on iptv. Av heard and read that it's not right cracking and the h2 is better. I know I can get it using an app on android box but like the idea of it been on the box
Just not up to the job for iptv the s2

hi guys could someone help me plz? im trying to use xtreamtv plugin on wooshbuild v5, problem is it wont work for any provider other than wot wooshman recommended which is fair enuff but how do i get rid of it so as i can use it with my provider? as they say tht wot im gonna have to do as wen i try to load it via FTP its just saying i already have 1 installed. im not great with technology and its stressing me out lol so any ideas for a quick fix would be massively appreciated. thx

You installed the xtreamTV plugin from the extensions section of plugins, so you remove it in the same way.

Green button -> Red button -> Extensions -> Xtreamtv
That will remove it from your box.

it dnt remove it from the box it only removes it from the plugin menu, which is why puttty is stating a file with the same name already exists

Back