putty to wooshbuild v5 zgemma

Press green button or portal button and open dream explorer.
look in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

delete the xc plugin folder and reboot box

Just not up to the job for iptv the s2
Managed to get iptv working using xc plugin an works with no problems or buffers but used echannalizer an had a play around creating bouquets but when it's watched through a bouquet channel it starts stuttering. For now the xc plugin does the job until I get hold of a faster box thanks for all the help guys

@billybonka you need to turn off mgcam mate, the 2s is more than capable of running IPTV.
I run 1080p with no stutter on mine my internet is 200mb no traffic management.
Also created all my own bouquets with no problems.

@billybonka you need to turn off mgcam mate, the 2s is more than capable of running IPTV.
I run 1080p with no stutter on mine my internet is 200mb no traffic management.
Also created all my own bouquets with no problems.
So do away with the few channels that's left on c-line an just use iptv in the bouquets ? It's a bit long winded setting channels up don't ya think ? My speed is only 50mb so will that be enough

Have you got autobouquetsmaker installed on your box?
If not download it and you can hide all the bouquets you no longer use, if you have a good IPTV you get all the channels anyway i know i do.
Yes i have binned my c-line and just use IPTV with no issues at all i can pm you the Provider i use if you like and try a test line off him.

I've already found a provider but thanks and all channels there. Is the autobouquetsmaker in the download plugins section. After I've got that do I just go in and hide them all. Think I'll set up all channels on echannalizer 1st though cos the missus can't get to grips with xc plugin!

Yes mate download it in the plugins section.
Then you have to configure it, it takes two mins thats all very easy to do.
Loads of demos on that video web site hehehe
Then you can hide all the old bouquets and just keep the FTA ones and the ones you create.
My missus was the same mate, yes takes abit of time but worth it in the end to have a fully working EPG.
If you get stuck feel free to pm me mate.

That's brilliant mate I'll av a bash an let you know how I go thanks for all advice an I maybe back in touch if it gets a bit too technical ha. An just explained to missus eat I intend to do an she's a for it

I cant remove the XtreameTv plugin. when i go to extensions there is no plugin but its on my box
Hiya mate what's reason ya wanting to remove it ? It should be plugins red button and extensions then scroll to it. How did you install it in 1st place

Can ya not reverse the process with putty by going In to it an right click on it then delete. Think it works same as filezilla

installed with putty
You installed it using putty Billy from the provider so need to remove it using putty

Once you have connected to your box just like you did before type the following:

opkg remove xtreamTV

and press enter, thi should remove the plugin from your box. You are then free to install another providers version. Each copy of the xtreamTV plugin is solely for that IPTV provider / server and cannot be used for another provider even if they use xtreamTV - they are server specific.

Hi there, just after some help with xtreamTV. My provider send a file for xtream and i loaded it on s2 it worked fine on VOD and SD channels but use a HD channel and the box would go into standby and the only way to get it to work again was to power off with button on back of box. This morning i removed all of xtream via coreftp rebooted box and transfer original file to box and now it wont install providers xtream file, what have i done wrong?

Hi there, just after some help with xtreamTV. My provider send a file for xtream and i loaded it on s2 it worked fine on VOD and SD channels but use a HD channel and the box would go into standby and the only way to get it to work again was to power off with button on back of box. This morning i removed all of xtream via coreftp rebooted box and transfer original file to box and now it wont install providers xtream file, what have i done wrong?

You haven't removed the xtreamtv plugin you deleted it, there is a big difference.Deleting the folder will remove the files which make the plugin run but it doesn't updat the opkg database which thinks the plugin is still there. As a result you can't install it again as it thinks it is still there.

You need to telnet to your box and remove it.

opkg remove xtreamTV

Then you should be able to re-install it.

Back