Cable Question about my line

I've only ever seen lines that have ABCDEFGHIJ - 10 chars and all uppercase as user and pass unless the provider manually changes them, but i admit, i could be wrong WRT the uppercase, but it's obvious he has manually tampered with the line as the port and user have become one 88bc1023

Was recommended from a friend, test Line would have been the right thing to ask for, will see what he does today

Always test the line and it shouldn't need to be changed unless you specifically ask for a user/pass that you would like. If the test line goes well, all that's needs done is for it to be extended....for 6 months or a year generally. In most cases IMHO you will pay a little more for quality, but then so many are driven by price rather than quality and can end up with issues that your experiencing. It could be that the provider has a minor issue and can be rectified when alerted, so fingers crossed this is the case and you ain't getting your fingers burnt.....all a learning curve when new to this!

I got zgemma-star s lost all software at complet lose as new to this done silly factory reset lost lot. just photo when put on need someone point me right site

Last edited:
re the make up of a line, many big servers randomly generate lines, as u see with the ones that offer 'instant tests', some smaller ones may use a part of your nickname and the date purchased mixed up in username password,easier 2 see you on server & when your time is up, really theres no set pattern ,ie all block / all numbers, too many fly boys round for that, for the secure part of the line make up. Your options are, get onto the supplier, it will only take him a sec to put you right re the port & if in fact it was included. He may be a reseller, no control over server, just buying in blocks of 5 or 10, I've known guys do this & sell same line twice, works fine til the 2 clients log on at same time & failban software kicks one or both off. Not saying this is case with your seller , but try & get the info out of him,option 2 is get someone else to try your line, not a great option ,cos if he's a bit fly, he's got the excuse to ban you,if he notices a log in & u saying you can't

re the make up of a line, many big servers randomly generate lines, as u see with the ones that offer 'instant tests', some smaller ones may use a part of your nickname and the date purchased mixed up in username password,easier 2 see you on server & when your time is up, really theres no set pattern ,ie all block / all numbers, too many fly boys round for that, for the secure part of the line make up. Your options are, get onto the supplier, it will only take him a sec to put you right re the port & if in fact it was included. He may be a reseller, no control over server, just buying in blocks of 5 or 10, I've known guys do this & sell same line twice, works fine til the 2 clients log on at same time & failban software kicks one or both off. Not saying this is case with your seller , but try & get the info out of him,option 2 is get someone else to try your line, not a great option ,cos if he's a bit fly, he's got the excuse to ban you,if he notices a log in & u saying you can't

He’s just sent the missing port number for the address, everything working great now [emoji106]

Back