racing uk

macca1969

Hi guys just wondering if anyone elses racing uk channel gone off today thanks for any help openbox v5 skybox f5 cheers

I've got the same problem and the latest channel list didn't fix it. It's probably changed frequency since the list came out.

On the V8s just go down the tp list to the frequency click and scan--save and exit.Locate your channel in scan list and move to favourites.
Reaper.

On the V8s just go down the tp list to the frequency click and scan--save and exit.Locate your channel in scan list and move to favourites.
Reaper.

Hi reaper, scan done and saved and exit. Where do I go to locate scan list and move to favourites? as my name suggests 'aintgotaclure'

Mr pzubrzak, you are committing the ultimate sin on this forum of sending members to other sites to download etc etc when everything they need or want is here on techkings. Are we wasting our time writing guides, updating firmware and updating channel lists for members? Are we also wasting our time trying to assist within the forum.
We are a self sufficient satellite/cable community with lots to offer for others enjoyment and a lot of work goes into it. If you want to send members to other sites and basically ignore our work then do so but for that reason let it be known to mods and members plus the boss Hi-Tek
I QUIT
Reaper.

Back