racing uk

Mr pzubrzak, you are committing the ultimate sin on this forum of sending members to other sites to download etc etc when everything they need or want is here on techkings. Are we wasting our time writing guides, updating firmware and updating channel lists for members? Are we also wasting our time trying to assist within the forum.
We are a self sufficient satellite/cable community with lots to offer for others enjoyment and a lot of work goes into it. If you want to send members to other sites and basically ignore our work then do so but for that reason let it be known to mods and members plus the boss Hi-Tek
I QUIT
Reaper.

Sorry, no such intentions from my side.
Only from my experience, it is better when you actually can see what you supposed to do.
That is why I am sending beginners to guides with pictures, videos.
I always were under the impression that any forum supposed to help, no mater how.

Mr pzubrzak, you are committing the ultimate sin on this forum of sending members to other sites to download etc etc when everything they need or want is here on techkings. Are we wasting our time writing guides, updating firmware and updating channel lists for members? Are we also wasting our time trying to assist within the forum.
We are a self sufficient satellite/cable community with lots to offer for others enjoyment and a lot of work goes into it. If you want to send members to other sites and basically ignore our work then do so but for that reason let it be known to mods and members plus the boss Hi-Tek
I QUIT
Reaper.

Only from my experience, it is better when you actually can see what you supposed to do.
I always were under the impression that any forum supposed to help, no mater how.

I don,t wish to get on anyone,s wrong side so I will tread lightly. :)

http://www.techkings.org/forum-rules/717-forum-rules-updated-please-read.html

Section 17 states advertising other forums is a no no, But sharing the information from other sites is quite suitable and invaluable.
If it came to it instead of sending people away maybe right up a new thread with pictures and such like then no need to link to other forums in the future?

Last edited:
Apart from you throwing in the towel Reaper, I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment of your post. It is against, not only the rules, but the spirit of a learning forum. We want people to come here and to learn, not to learn a little, then feck off.
Many of us around here have written tutorials for the advancement of everyone who wish to learn the way to do things, what would be the point if people just recommend our members just go elsewhere for the same info we have here.

If anyone sees posts like this, just click the "report" tab under the post and we will deal with it.

wow still snoozin and penny not dropped into place yet,we try our best all for free to help everyone who has problems and i understand people going elsewhere but please dont let it get to you and we all have bad days TECHKINGS NEED YOU! dont make us drag you back m8.
believe me we still miss posts with so many questions asked and answered,we await your return:beg::pop smiley:

Why not write your own tutorials along with pictures, and host them here. this is what some of us have done, and it is very disheartening to see someone say "goto this site .... it has a good guide, when there is a good guide here already.

I QUIT
Reaper.

Reaper you haven't gone have you mate??,i am a total newbie to the v8s box and i can honestly say that this is the best and most helpful site out there and your help/guides/knowledge were second to none in getting me started,just a little bit of input from someone who knew nish but has been clued up by your truly,cheers fella :encouragement:

Back