radio code Renault megane

Renault Megane Stereo Code.

Hi all. Hoping someone can help me retrieve my stereo code. Putting the origin one back in as I'm selling the car.
The last four digits on the barcode is: M371. Thanks in advance.

Hi can anyone help? I have a Ford Mondeo 2005 with a Ford CD6000 stereo. I don't have the code, have spent all day using stereo keys to remove the stereo to get the serial number but it's stuck fast! However by pressing buttons 1 and 6 together on the stereo, I have obtained the following codes:
FDD 2004 M02 1640
C830n238 5A 811000
Is anyone able to decipher these and provide me with a serial number and/or four digit code please? I would be really grateful!
Thanks, Jon

Hi can anyone help? I have a Ford Mondeo 2005 with a Ford CD6000 stereo. I don't have the code, have spent all day using stereo keys to remove the stereo to get the serial number but it's stuck fast! However by pressing buttons 1 and 6 together on the stereo, I have obtained the following codes:
FDD 2004 M02 1640
C830n238 5A 811000
Is anyone able to decipher these and provide me with a serial number and/or four digit code please? I would be really grateful!
Thanks, Jon
Hi,

FDD 2004 M021640
C830n238 5A 811000
Thanks, Jon
Hello,
Try Code .... 5085

Dekster and Joan, thank you both so much. It worked!!! and after an intensely frustrating day you have put a big smile on my face. Really kind of you. Regards, Jon

Hi, looking for a radio code for 06 Megane.... reset it's self after taking resistors out trying to fix fan. boooo

Code: X589

Any help much appreciated.

that's wrong :(

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 PM ----------

that's wrong :(

if security is M427 then code 1173 is correct

if you are entering code correctly and it still gives error than your radio has probably been recoded and the only way to get code is by reading EEPROM dump file

Back