recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,

Just getting into this. My Skybox f5 arrived today and I am all set up with free channels. Now I need a card share.

Google brings up so many, and I have no idea where to start.

Any help please?

hi all,

Just getting into this. My Skybox f5 arrived today and I am all set up with free channels. Now I need a card share.

Google brings up so many, and I have no idea where to start.

Any help please?

Ok thats good news your box has arrived but a word of warning google for the thing your looking for is a big gamble i will send you some relevant info now

If anyone would like any help or further information in regards to the title of this thread please contact me and if i can help i will. ;)

newbie has a question... :grin:
hi guys, ive recently joined the satellite elite and have a few questions. recently i paid a guy to install a motorised dish and box in my house and im currently on a server i think. im a bit worried that one day he may vanish and ill be left with a non working dish!
at times when im watching tv it says the signal is scrambled :S what does this mean? i rang the fella and he directed me to a new server and its now working. i hve no ide what kind of box i have but hen it switches on it says superbox...? any idea guys? plus if anyone knows how i can cut ties with him in the future and work work my own satellite n my own please private message me... i will be very greatful.

Is it poss to connect to other servers?
and if i wanted to upgrade my box to say something like a dreambox, wuld it be hard to install and update myself?

any help guys would be appreciated big time and again please go easy on me as this is all new to me.

thanks guys.

newbie has a question... :grin:
hi guys, ive recently joined the satellite elite and have a few questions. recently i paid a guy to install a motorised dish and box in my house and im currently on a server i think. im a bit worried that one day he may vanish and ill be left with a non working dish!
at times when im watching tv it says the signal is scrambled :S what does this mean? i rang the fella and he directed me to a new server and its now working. i hve no ide what kind of box i have but hen it switches on it says superbox...? any idea guys? plus if anyone knows how i can cut ties with him in the future and work work my own satellite n my own please private message me... i will be very greatful.

Is it poss to connect to other servers?
and if i wanted to upgrade my box to say something like a dreambox, wuld it be hard to install and update myself?

any help guys would be appreciated big time and again please go easy on me as this is all new to me.

thanks guys.

Hi mate i think your question is best suited in the general sattelite discussion thread as you most probably will get allot more help in regards to your situation however i will send you over some info it might help.

Need a new server

Hi guys i am in need of a new reliable server, i was on removed where i got my line but as most know that site has been hacked etc. I used name removed server which was/is great so if anyone knows where else he is on that would be good. equally im open to a new server!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jusser72 - you need to edit your post before you get in trouble as there is no naming of servers and or forums.

Hi. Bobby 123. Can I have the same please ? Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Can I have c line for bm7000s on 28.2e

Hi. Bobby 123. Can I have the same please ? Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Can I have c line for bm7000s on 28.2e

Hi mate no asking for c lines on a the thread you might want to change your post before you get in trouble

Hello everybody i like to inform all who need a pay server don't hesitate to ask for email
i know one of best cccam mgcamd servers around
and very cheap

Mate abit of advice you should read the rules about posting also if i was you edit that post before you get in trouble for advertising 'reseller' information on a thread.

Last edited:
I'm sure you would have a few more "clients" if you wern't charging them £3 for a test. I personally wouldn't pay a penny to try anyones server. As someone who is new to the card sharing scene, i've only had my box just over a week, and i've had a few testlines but your the first one that charges money just to try. Maybe thats the only money you make i don't know but I can't say it's the best sales pitch i've ever heard.

No advertising services on the forum.

Well said its people like that (CON ARTISTS) which give genuine HONEST services a bad name and i totally agree.
ITS DISGUSTING TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO THIS PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM FEE PAYING TEST LINES.

the test line must be 24 hour free charges like i got mine line and as i said people who need help pm to me greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back