recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,Got openbox s10 set up , only static dish 28.2e can you please point me in right direction for good pay Serv with test line. pref monthly payment to minimise loss if goes down. :willy nilly:thanks in adv

Last edited:
I am testing a server now, but any other good ones for Blade on a sly dish, Also any others for other sats that i can get on my Blade with a motorized dish, looking mainly for football. Cheers.

Hi Guys
I am also thinking of going blade way.
I have an old dish thats been up but not used for some years, will this need changing to get the hd channels.
can you pm me with a good reliable c/s

cheers

Hi all just got Blade 7000s and desperately want a good server.
can anybody recommend one
. dont have moveable disk so only want s*y (uk)

Cheers
chelski

Last edited:
Hi All

Noob ~ I have a kryptview a780 but am sick of the glitching ~ before I leap in and buy a Blade can anyone tell me if the glitching/loss of signal is the same on the Blade and can you tell me of the best servers for all the chanels!

Hi All

Noob ~ I have a kryptview a780 but am sick of the glitching ~ before I leap in and buy a Blade can anyone tell me if the glitching/loss of signal is the same on the Blade and can you tell me of the best servers for all the chanels!
if you choose a good cs server then there will be very little or no glitching at all with the blade. the cheapest server i have found with good service is £40 a year for everything uk sly and ireland channels and sox office events.

Last edited:
if you choose a good cs server then there will be very little or no glitching at all with the blade. the cheapest server i have found with good service is £40 a year for everything sly and ireland channels.

Could you send me details of the server you are using please

if you choose a good cs server then there will be very little or no glitching at all with the blade. the cheapest server i have found with good service is £40 a year for everything uk sly and ireland channels and sox office events.

could you pm me the details of the server and stuff please. sounds like a good deal

i have just purchased a blade media 7000s and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good quality cs server.mostly interested in football please pm me.

hi
everyone pm me an i will give you details of what ur looking for
thanks

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

hi geoff1980
i have what your looking for if you havnt got it all ready pm me for details

hi could you please email me the details of that cccam sharing site.
much appreciated thanks

hi i no of a good sly uk server solid as a rock with great support all movies and sport ppv boxnation all hd and irish channels with 3pm kick off
send me your email for invite only you wont be disapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back