recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all In need of a good Cline server as not happy with present one would someone be kind enough to pm me with a few suggestions
many thanks

Please use the pm sent button in this thread.

The reason its there is to stop this thread getting clogged up again with "pm sent", "sent you a pm" etc.

Hi Guys it's been a couple weeks since I asked for a recomendation for a stable c/s but have had know pms.

I don't want to spend £150 on a blade 700s without being able to use it, not bothered about the cheapest as long as it is stable.

many thanks in advance

looking for good line anyone can pm me please currently in the process of requesting and testing 24 hour lines but looking for long term reliable source, thanks

BM 7000S

hey could some one please help me ? .. i have just bought a blade 7000s and learnt i have to c/s .. and have no idea how to go about it ? .. could some one please pm please? to help me out a little thanks x

Hi, Got my Blade yesterday. Brilliant, and thanks to all for help in setting it up from reading this forum, much appreciated. What i would like to ask is as others have, can anyone reccomend a good C/S. New to C/S but a quick learner. Thanks.
Riz

Come on guys, I need a little assistance here. Please pm us, I'm not the only one in need of a smidge of help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back