Recording Everything!

My H2H seems to be recording everything I watch! Luckily I've got a 128gb stick but it's a bit frustrating having to go in and delete everything. Any idea what I've done wrong?

I take it your using auto timer (new name series link)
??

Sorry, I'm completely new to this and don't have a clue what I'm doing! Not sure what you mean. I've got some timers set for a few different repeat recordings, but other than that I haven't recorded anything "live". For example, just now I was watching sly 1, changed the channel to BBC1 (101) and when I go into my file list Saturday Kitchen Live is now showing - not good in any situation - and all I've done is change channels.

Oh you mean time shift is turn on.

From memory that should be on atv anyway

menu setup recordings timeshift
not sure if that is right but it will be there

you can turn it off or limit the recording size

then to get rid off you will need to ftp in to the record location and delet all in the timeshift folder

Oh you mean time shift is turn on.

From memory that should be on atv anyway

menu setup recordings timeshift
not sure if that is right but it will be there

you can turn it off or limit the recording size

then to get rid off you will need to ftp in to the record location and delet all in the timeshift folder

Just want to make sure I'm not deleting anything I shouldn't - all the files in the picture?

timeshift.PNG

Check if auto record is on. Menu > Setup > Recordings & Timeshift > Timeshift Settings > Enable Auto Record (should be off). HTH.

Back