Recording iptv

Jonnyb72

Hi again guys is it possible to buy a box that I can record one channel and watch another with an iptv sub I was thinking of a zgemma h7s or a formuler z7+ but would prefer the zgemma if I’m honest as I already have a h2s

Hi again guys is it possible to buy a box that I can record one channel and watch another with an iptv sub I was thinking of a zgemma h7s or a formuler z7+ but would prefer the zgemma if I’m honest as I already have a h2s
The h2s can do that mate

The h2s can do that mate
So I don’t need to change my box really then I just thought the zgemma was a much better box but have heard the formuler is also really good mine seems to be lagging and buffers loads now thanks for your help again

So I don’t need to change my box really then I just thought the zgemma was a much better box but have heard the formuler is also really good mine seems to be lagging and buffers loads now thanks for your help again
The h2s is a zgemma box with the right setup for iptv you can have remaining sattalite channels freesat and iptv on a zgemmah2s mate or just freesat and iptv but would need a multi/triple room sub ideally to do what you want same with any box

The h2s is a zgemma box with the right setup for iptv you can have remaining sattalite channels freesat and iptv on a zgemmah2s mate or just freesat and iptv but would need a multi/triple room sub ideally to do what you want same with any box
But would a better box reduce the lag and buffering or not if it makes a difference I’m on sly fibre max ? Thanks again for your help

But would a better box reduce the lag and buffering or not if it makes a difference I’m on sly fibre max ? Thanks again for your help
There's a few factors providers streams peak times of broadband whether box is on wifi or ethanet me personally used a h2s for just over 12 month then went to an i55 box (iptv box) see you could pay for a new box and still get buffer lag ect

There's a few factors providers streams peak times of broadband whether box is on wifi or ethanet me personally used a h2s for just over 12 month then went to an i55 box (iptv box) see you could pay for a new box and still get buffer lag ect
Thanks for your help I really appreciate it I’m so crap at this tech stuff I’m going to stick with the box for a bit and just hope maybe it stays ok thanks again I’d be stuck without this site !!! Jon

Back