Replace missing channels with iptv

Hi know you can get a epg guide on enigma but is there a way to fill in the dark channels with a iptv equivalent on the epg i.e. You have the sat freeview but when you go to 401 is takes you to the iptv sly sports 1 ? All the videos iv seen just give a epg for the bouquets for iptv I was after integrating it with my sat channels

Yes this is possible, it's exactly what I have done

Interested in your solution to this if you'd care to share a step by step? Very new to this and hesitant to go messing about without proper guidance!

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

(Running a Zgemma by the way).

Interested in your solution to this if you'd care to share a step by step? Very new to this and hesitant to go messing about without proper guidance!

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

(Running a Zgemma by the way).
It depends on your iptv supplier and how their set up is firstly provided they put it in bouquets added to your skin, and then your settings have to be that you can add channels to bouquets and it replaces the channel number, I am running vix on a vu+ solo and am pretty new to all this myself and have no experience with zgemma but as both are enigma2 boxes then it should run the same provided the settings are the same, I wouldn't want to lead anyone down the wrong route by offering advice and making out I know exactly what to do to make it work all I know is that it is possible because it's what I have but my settings were already set up for it to happen so wouldn't know what to change if it didn't initially work

It depends on your iptv supplier and how their set up is firstly provided they put it in bouquets added to your skin, and then your settings have to be that you can add channels to bouquets and it replaces the channel number, I am running vix on a vu+ solo and am pretty new to all this myself and have no experience with zgemma but as both are enigma2 boxes then it should run the same provided the settings are the same, I wouldn't want to lead anyone down the wrong route by offering advice and making out I know exactly what to do to make it work all I know is that it is possible because it's what I have but my settings were already set up for it to happen so wouldn't know what to change if it didn't initially work

Appreciate the reply. Thank you.

I'll contact my provider and ask if has a solution.

Are you getting all the missing channels on iptv?

Exactly, I was trying to load a video to show u it working but file too big, if u inbox me your email address I could send u a short 1minute video of it working

As I say I'm new to this myself don't need some idiot coming on here trying to cause trouble, if you've got any productive advice then please share, if not then kindly refrain from making any further comments. The original question was is this possible and my answer was yes, I've had it like it for a few weeks and no issues
Thanks

I was making a joke of new channels coming at all

But yea the iptv can go dark. Just takes your agent to change the url and you will have black k

Good to see people can still take a joke.
God I think some people need to unplug there boxes and go get a life

Back