request IPTV server area?

satmanUK

TK Veteran
as i see on net a few places selling boxes and services to iptv for people with no cable or sky dishes

will we get a area here to request details like sat and cable?

im testing one at a unit im working at as no dish or tv Arial where im doing some security and seems good

Satman does it freeze glitch much was looking into them but got bad memories of internet streaming from laptop was never a good experience.

we have a 20mb line in the office and no,
lol they dont know i have it plugged in but ok on the channels i watch and not blocky , i use it on a 19inch tv

I'm very interested in IPTV, I currently have satellite here in the UK (paid subscription) but there is a couple of huge trees in the park right in line with the satellite and as its classed as a "nature reserve" the council wont do anything about the trees, not even trimming the tops off
My only real option is IPTV, if I can find servers that actually work, most of what I've tried (using VLC media player) dont work, or they only work for a few days then stop.
If anyone has any information on how to find servers, or know how to set up IPTV properly and can give any hints tips etc Please message me or just reply?
I don't mind paying for a subscription but only if they work, I'm paying for satellite at the moment and it only works on dry calm days!

Hi,
I recently bought a mag 250 box and have a server running the picture is ok s*y sports when the footy is on you would deffo know its a stream comes with VOD which did stream perfectly, my current speed is 70mb. The big bonus is the 3 o clock footy which is broadcast on NBC sports live and Asian sports channels not sure the names and where in English and streamed in HD, also has BEIN sports1-15 mostly french commentary but Monday night Andy Gray & Richard Keys before the city match which in my opinion are alot easier on the eyes than Carragher & Sister Neville. I have been testing two weeks and is alot dearer than cardsharing the sub was £30 a month slight reduction for 6 months and 12 months subs. Very easy to get up and running, overall opinion if cardsharing finishes soon, it is a good alternative without paying Ruperts ripoff prices. I have found another private server and his claim is all HD running perfectly with all EPL matches as soonas this runs out will try it and lets you's know...

Hi I am looking at getting a mag250 just wondering if anyone found a reliable server? Mainly for 3pm matches

I have just started a 3 day test of iptv xbmc and all HD channels are perfect. Watched spurs vs shef utd and barca vs ath madrid in 1080p no buffer

Back