RTE One HD UPC Frequency (Dublin Area)

dpool

Guys, lost my RTE ONE HD maybe a month or so ago on UPC Cable in Dublin Area and was wondering does anyone have the frequency for it now so that i can tune it back in please?

nope i have nothing,how is it going on cable was thinking in adding it to services.undecided on box lol

ehhhh working boxes on upc,must have been 4 years since i dabbled lol.

Working very well i must say, server im using is very good, its up there with the better servers available for sky at the moment...No probs with Amiko Combo, only draw back is channel frequencies when UPC change some channels, they can be hard to come by.....

Is there no way of just scanning?
Is there a way of getting the information from a legit upc box, if so tell me how, and I can make a call.
What is the cost of your server per year?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

Is there no way of just scanning?
Is there a way of getting the information from a legit upc box, if so tell me how, and I can make a call.
What is the cost of your server per year?

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

P.M Sent

please sir can i have one also.............................................pm lol

i would have gone for a linux box and abm,hmm wonder if they work over here as would think they should.

wheelo if you missed the sv1 with the hammer use that to automatic scan as that should pick up channels and info.

Do you know what, I actually think I might have one in the attic, and a replay lite, If I find it, someone is welcome to it.

I'll PM you, if no-one else will mate, after all it is still Christmas

Thought id share this with anyone looking for it, an up to date Dublin Channel list for UPC Cable (includes RTE One HD, UTV Ireland, TV3+1 and a few Favourite Headings, done on a AmikoCombo) be sure when updating to select 'Channel List' ONLY

Attached link is for Dublin City Centre (found out that RTE One HD wont run on that frequency in the Swords area, but does in the city centre)

Attachments

• Dublin Backup - 06-01-2015.abs
    8 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
think what i might do is start a thread for cable channels in ireland stating what box so others can find a specific area to update a list to that make of box only.

more will be added in time but remember the dump can only be used on the same make of box filewise.

Cheers for the guide. Just got my box today and have it up and running.
I tried to download the channel list in the post above but it wouldn't let me.
Is there a set amount of posts needed first?
So with the channel list above do I still need to do a blind scan?
Cheers

in the olden days of pre nagra3 one could download a file on pc from folder via null modem cable connected to box,nowadays its probably by usb but be very carefull in selecting channels as its not firmware and doing it wrong will brick boxes.
what we also want is what functions in the menu to use for downloading a channel list to box [ idiot guide ]

channel dump means no scan to be done.

Back