running 2 different cams

Both lines can run in mgcamd
You will need to use the mg_cfg file from the downloads section (me as the author)
It's been configured to run different protocols using one cam (mgcamd)
Your CWS line goes into a newcamd.list file and the C line goes into a cccamd.list file.
Add these along with the modified md_cfg file and it will work.
You should end up with 3 files in usr/keys

Mg_cfg
newcamd.list
cccamd.list
This worked perfect, changed my sly cline to cws and added to my mgcamd with my vm line

try the mgcamd route 1st m8, less complex, check in usr/keys that u have a file newcamd.list & cccamd.list as said in other posts
if you need cccamd.list just create a file with notepad++ copy & paste c-line in, ftp tp usr/keys & add n-line details as per normal in newcamd.list
you need to do some research on oscam , I don't use open atv or the build images , u would need to get a compatible version of oscam .
then you need to add a set of oscam configs, about 6 extra files.you can then use openwebif to connect to oscam and there create 2 readers one for each line , then add the relevant line to each. thats just the basic gist of things

I just saw a post u made saying u couldn't get the c-line working open the mg.cfg file
scroll down to network mode and change value of G to {33} then restart the cam changing this value allows c-line in cccamd.list to be read by mgcamd

Just checked this out, it was already set to 33

I’ve just got a zgemma h3.2tc, I’ve transferred all files over as before, 3 files, cccamd.list, newcamd.list and the mg_cfg file with 33 added in brackets after g: , now, the cable line works perfectly, but the sky line cuts off after about 15 secs. I’ve set the cam1 to mgcam_1.38r1, when I watch the window underneath, it switches from no new ecm info, to the full details caid pid signature etc every 10 secs or so. V weird, it was running great just earlier today on my h2h. Restarting the cam, causes it to work then fall into the same cycle as before. I’ve switched broadband off and on incase it was a glitch. If anyone has any ideas I’d be happy to hear[emoji106]

I’ve just got a zgemma h3.2tc, I’ve transferred all files over as before, 3 files, cccamd.list, newcamd.list and the mg_cfg file with 33 added in brackets after g: , now, the cable line works perfectly, but the sky line cuts off after about 15 secs. I’ve set the cam1 to mgcam_1.38r1, when I watch the window underneath, it switches from no new ecm info, to the full details caid pid signature etc every 10 secs or so. V weird, it was running great just earlier today on my h2h. Restarting the cam, causes it to work then fall into the same cycle as before. I’ve switched broadband off and on incase it was a glitch. If anyone has any ideas I’d be happy to hear[emoji106]

why do you have cccam and mgcam ?
cant your supplier give you both your lines in CWS ?

Lines are from 2 separate suppliers , I just find it weird how it worked on the h2h no probs but on my new box it has issues

so are mine, different suppliers
3 lines, all in CWS and all in newcamd.list
saves any hassles of your box having to switch between mgcam and cccam
KISS

so are mine, different suppliers
3 lines, all in CWS and all in newcamd.list
saves any hassles of your box having to switch between mgcam and cccam
KISS

I’m assuming there’s no way for me to convert them? Something supplier would have to do?

I’m assuming there’s no way for me to convert them? Something supplier would have to do?

just ask your supplier,
its a 30second job for them,
mine done it for me when I wanted to add them all onto one box, as he said, its all part of the service,
I have a GOOD supplier, :)

Not heard anything from my supplier, I can see that where the ecm info is, cw1 is all zeros, is this indicative of something?

ive got a related question to this.
Ive set up a formular f1 box. the virmin keeps going funny.
I can ususally fix it but it takes time, sometimes i cant be bothered but need to watch the telly.
Could i set up my sly cable for freeview and have the virmin for the premium?

I can ususally fix it but it takes time, sometimes i cant be bothered but need to watch the telly.
I've got sat and cable on my F1
If you just want free sat then simply select FTA for sat tuners.

What do you mean 'going funny'? - if it's freezing / glitching / pixellating then it could be a signal issue, or it could be a provider issue.
When you say you can fix it but it's a lengthy process, what are you doing to fix it?

all diferent things it was trying to get the oscam to work, then the no sound,
The kids pulling the wires out of the back. All sorts. Its gone again the wife says ill have to have a look and see what it is.
I will fix it i just cant be arsed. i was wondering how well it would work with just the FTA sly and paid virmin and how would the channels switch from one to another would it work okay?

all diferent things it was trying to get the oscam to work, then the no sound,
The kids pulling the wires out of the back. All sorts. Its gone again the wife says ill have to have a look and see what it is.
I will fix it i just cant be arsed. i was wondering how well it would work with just the FTA sly and paid virmin and how would the channels switch from one to another would it work okay?

You create 2 lots of bouquets, I’ve marked mines with Virgin and sky labels, I have premium Virgin and sky for the free view, ( albeit my paid sky is glitching just now, but freeview is working fine

You create 2 lots of bouquets, I’ve marked mines with Virgin and sky labels, I have premium Virgin and sky for the free view, ( albeit my paid sky is glitching just now, but freeview is working fine

why are you creating bouquets when you can use for example the Dsayers build which has a custom built set of bouquets? and why the need for 2 cams is beyond me, get two Nlines to run in mgcam or a Cline and your N to run in cccam. Itlooks like your causing yourself so much bother that you don't need to put yourself through. This is why these gifted people put their build on for you to flash the box with, saving you the need to create your own bouquets

Back