Ruya iptv on zgemma

Hi, I have a z Gemma box with iptv, I also am getting "freezing" after a few minutes, I've complained to the person who's supplying it but now he's refusing to answer my questions !!
Could someone pointed me in the right direction of a reliable iptv service (mainly sport), I tried sending a pm to a couple of people in this thread but it seems I don't have the privilege as yet.
:)

Guys it has got to be the zgemma box which is the issue, reason being I have IPTV which runs perfect through Extreme but I wanted it so I could use it through my normal view instead of using extreme it is all correct as epg working picons installed but I am in the same boat if i use it that way I get buffering all the time and can't watch it, but if i use extreme it works fine?

not sure what so special with extreme but still plays good through the Zgemma if i use it through extreme? any help would be appreciated (let me point out I am newish at this but I am learning all the time :)

Guys it has got to be the zgemma box which is the issue, reason being I have IPTV which runs perfect through Extreme but I wanted it so I could use it through my normal view instead of using extreme it is all correct as epg working picons installed but I am in the same boat if i use it that way I get buffering all the time and can't watch it, but if i use extreme it works fine?

not sure what so special with extreme but still plays good through the Zgemma if i use it through extreme? any help would be appreciated (let me point out I am newish at this but I am learning all the time :)
The last post on here was 10 months ago

Back