Samsung TV app

Inabit66

Hi guys.Any advice on what app to use for Samsung TV.Wanting sly etc,IPTV,god's.Currently use stemma h2s,but having new TV this week.thanks for any help in advance.

Hi guys.Any advice on what app to use for Samsung TV.Wanting sly etc,IPTV,god's.Currently use stemma h2s,but having new TV this week.thanks for any help in advance.
Smart stb emu Pro mate I use it on my Samsung TV they give you a weeks trial then you can buy it a month at a time or for year if I remember rightly

Smart stb emu Pro mate I use it on my Samsung TV they give you a weeks trial then you can buy it a month at a time or for year if I remember rightly
Thanks m8 .I seen that on you tube.Looks best I seen.Any idea how much?.Thanks for reply.

100% agree I have had the Smart Stb app for approx 3 months on my Samsung and its great. I find it the best of my 3 methods for iptv, as I also have a firestick with stb emu and a mag 256. May just be me but I find it loads up the fastest of the 3.

100% agree I have had the Smart Stb app for approx 3 months on my Samsung and its great. I find it the best of my 3 methods for iptv, as I also have a firestick with stb emu and a mag 256. May just be me but I find it loads up the fastest of the 3.
Thanks for advice m8

Back