Scrambled channels on V8S

Hi guys
before i get all sorts of abuse i have tried everything in the channels scrambled section

I have a V8S and a zgemma star 2s in the same house using the same line

both are connected to the internet via ethernet

the line i have is an N Line

i have updates firmwares, channel lists, i even told the box i kinda loved it but its not clearing on certain channels, but the channels clear on the zgemma no problems

i decided to go mad and i got a test of a C Line and hey ho all the channels work on the openbox

since im Scottish i dont want to be buying another line.....

how do i get my openbox to work with all the channels???? I have tried my line in another openbox and it works no problems

Is my cam corrupt? is my box buggered??

let me know, surely im not the only person experiencing this

Post summary -

1. N line works and clears all on zgemma, but not in V8S
2 Cline clears all in V8S
3 I have most recent firmware and channel lists

Cheers in advance

Does your n line provider allow 3 connections from one IP?
When you say certain channels not clearing,what channels and is it saying scrambled or no signal?

Also try this, as i found it fixed a problem i was having with a few openboxs not connecting to server..
1. got to menu
2. select -network local setting
3. select - camds (if it's not there press 6666/8888)
4. select - cccam client setup
5. select - manage config file
6. select - 1. ccccam.cfg
7. untick your nline
8. reboot box
9. repeat above only this time tick your nline and reboot

this worked on 3 boxs that had problems after channel list updates....ps this is only if using cccam not mgcamd

Last edited:
its saying scrambled

yes 4 boxes on the one line

its connecting to the server
sky sports one comes up
sky sports 2 comes up
sky sports 3 scrambled
etc etc

same with some movies and some bt channels

but if i but in a C line they all clear so it cant be channel list and the server is clearing all channels on my zgemma

Have you always had this problem? Or it this first time you got two boxs going at once?

Try turning off zgemma at wall, then check and see if all channels clear on openbox.

hi mate

i have tried 3 lines 2 from same server and c line
only one that cleared was the c line

but i just figured it out

Last edited:
how did you figure it out ? only channels are not clearing are sky movies for me. everything else fine , reflashed box , updated firmware , updated channel list , tried blind scan help!?

seems like your server is blocking it is it a oscam or csp server??

if some channels work and some don't always points to a box or signal problem as most servers carry all channels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope open box uses 2.14 as standard and not heard of issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my channels apart from the FTA ones are showing as scrambled, whenever i click on a channed the ND box comes up red - any ideas?

Menu
Network local settings
Cands setup
Cccam
Manage config
Cccam.cfg
And see if your server is showing as offline, if it is contact your supplier

Pm me if you need help

JREWING, looks like your provider is having issues, try rebooting your router and pull the v8s plug from the socket. when internet is up and running plug your box back in. Might work, if not your connections probably the issue fella!

Thanks for the advice but it hasn't worked - channels still scrambled. Done a scan and it has picked up all the channels but still no luck - any other ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------

Menu
Network local settings
Cands setup
Cccam
Manage config
Cccam.cfg
And see if your server is showing as offline, if it is contact your supplier, cannot see any option for Cands setup?

Pm me if you need help

When i go to network local setting, the only options it shows are Network setting & Network App

ok, so when you scroll to the page where you see network settings (Important do not highlight anything) point your remote at the box and press 6666.
Now your camds setup is on your screen, now do as Jamesbargain has said

ok, so when you scroll to the page where you see network settings (Important do not highlight anything) point your remote at the box and press 6666.
Now your camds setup is on your screen, now do as Jamesbargain has said

Cheers - in manage CC.cam.cfg its blank but a green box says active at the bottom...

Back