Scrambled channels on V8S

Blank as in no detail at the top of the page, maybe you have a nline, go into camds setup and goto mgcam plugin> manage and configure> ok on newcamd.list> do you have any info here like a username and possibly CWS = keepalive?
Could be that you have a nline and its goosed

Blank as in no detail at the top of the page, maybe you have a nline, go into camds setup and goto mgcam plugin> manage and configure> ok on newcamd.list> do you have any info here like a username and possibly CWS = keepalive?

yes there is a username but not keepalive, my mate set it up for me, if he ever answers his phone, i'll give him a kick up his backside and tell him to sort it

If there is username its a server issue m8 you need to cintact provider or your m8 does if he got you it

yes there is a username but not keepalive, my mate set it up for me, if he ever answers his phone, i'll give him a kick up his backside and tell him to sort it

~Ok so you have a nline installed and its most probably that I'm afraid. The keep alive part isn't an issue, some folk use and some don't. Speak with your mate but after doing what you've done I'm pretty sure your connection has expired.
Ive pm'd you with some advice fella, hope it helps

Until 3 nights ago I've never had a bit of bother with my box then suddenly all channel's are scrambled. Guy sent me a new code and apologised as his server had been attacked. Since putting the new line in the channel's work.all day I come home from work and want to watch a bit ssn and all channels are scrambled again. Really doing my nut in

Until 3 nights ago I've never had a bit of bother with my box then suddenly all channel's are scrambled. Guy sent me a new code and apologised as his server had been attacked. Since putting the new line in the channel's work.all day I come home from work and want to watch a bit ssn and all channels are scrambled again. Really doing my nut in

try a router reboot and leave your box on sky sports 1. unplug box from the socket, wait until internet is back on and plug back in. If the problem persists maybe your man has issues again!

Cheers garyth top man that worked a treat

With these boxes mate, firstly reboot router and pull plug from socket and plug back in. Not sure why this works, just a little heads before you contact your man complaining!

Glad your sorted

Back