Scrambled channels (read here first before posting)

hi can any one help me with this problem? i have an f5 s box every thing was fine worked perfect but had a rubbish Cline i found a new one i am paying for again the box worked fine all channels no freezing then all of a sudden only half the channels would work then signal went no channels would work thought it was my subscription or dish so i plugged my f3 box in and every channel works doesn't freeze or scramble so its not the dish or subscription does anyone know whats happened to my sktf5s box or is it nackerd ?

Do you get FTA channels on the F5s?

Is the message you get "no signal"? If so then it sounds like the tuner has gone. Or it could be F1 on the board near the tuner. It's a polyfuse that sometimes gous high resistance or open circuit. It's in line with the tuner supply.

Can anyone help, ive not used my box for a couple of weeks and now cant get back online.
WIFI working, subscription in date etc
Do i get booted if not using?
Cheers

Hi guys plz can someone help ive got a f5s that has worked fine until recently. ive tried to upgrade it but nothing is working. only channels 1 to 5 are working all the others say scrambled. can someone point me in the right direction plz i am new to all this but understand basics lol :)

Hi

I have a skybox f5. On a new server that was perfect until a few days ago. Sky sports 1 started giving the scrambled message. Eventually it sorted itself out. Now during the barca game I'm getting the same message. Every 30-45 seconds I get the message. If I watch sky premier I get no such messages. Could this be something on my end? I'm using a mgcam sever

Last edited:
Woman noob!

I've read threw this thread and still no joy with the freezing/scrambled it now does it for 40 seconds EVERYTIME! I'm using Ethernet through the Tp 500 u recommend but it's worse than ever with these, I had talk talk wired direct into my skybox no probs then changed to Virgin but router was fitted in a different room so bought tp links driving me crackers now! Done update done everything u recommend still no joy anything I cud b missing?

Get a test line from a different server also make sure your home plugs are fitted directly to a socket not through extension leads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,Will do just seems strange that never had any trouble b4 and now it's going off every 3mins (always when ur watching Sumat really good) also I had another box given me can I use same server on that box as its in my bedroom or do I av to pay twice?

Some severs allow for multi room always check I use tp links no problems

One day my channels on my f3 box are fine then the next day they are scrambled this has been ongoing for the past two weeks, fta channels are always fine if anyone has any suggestions would be great thanx

It seems that a few are having the same problem as me.

A few weeks ago I lost all of my channels apart from the FTA ones.

I have no Youtube either. It has worked fine for ages but it is as though the box is just not connected to the router.

I have not changed anything at all, same ethernet cable, same virgin broadband, same everything.

Any ideas?

If YouTube doesn't load this is internet problem to your box try rebooting your router

I have tried that yes.

Fortunately I still have an old Kryptview box so that is also plugged in.

Any other ideas? It is frustrating me now as I don't understand what the issue with it is.

Has anyone came up against this problem i'm having, it's saying scrambled on all the paid channels but yet my lines online and works ok on anyother box i've tried it on... Anyone ever had this and found a fix?.. Cheers warso

I have researched this forum for a solution and can't seem to find one. Two of my channels keeping getting scrambled and then comes back online its self. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? Thanks for your help in adavance

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ----------

I have researched this forum for a solution and can't seem to find one. Two of my channels keeping getting scrambled and then comes back online its self. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? Thanks for your help in adavance

Sounds like it is a problem at your servers end as it happens occasionally. Drop him/her an email

Hey can anyone help me?
I have a Skybox F3 and it has been working fine for 2 years and the C line ran out in August and i renewed it and was working fine till like 4 days ago when all the Paid channels became scrambled and I tried turning the box off several times and the router i also checked all the cables and nothing has worked.
I thought my c Line may have cut out so I asked a couple of guys to let me test their line before purchase and I tested one and it didnt work and the channels remained scrambled and then i tested another one and on the Line it said offline and nothing worked?
What should I do, Factory Reset?
Thanks in Advance

Hey can anyone help me?
I have a Skybox F3 and it has been working fine for 2 years and the C line ran out in August and i renewed it and was working fine till like 4 days ago when all the Paid channels became scrambled and I tried turning the box off several times and the router i also checked all the cables and nothing has worked.
I thought my c Line may have cut out so I asked a couple of guys to let me test their line before purchase and I tested one and it didnt work and the channels remained scrambled and then i tested another one and on the Line it said offline and nothing worked?
What should I do, Factory Reset?
Thanks in Advance

Could be a problem with your internet connection if "working" lines don't work on your box.

Do you have DHCP set to on?

Do you get a list of video clips when you click on a category on the Youtube app?

Back