Scrambled channels (read here first before posting)

Hi my DHCP was off and i turned it on again and it still didn't work and so i was told to factory reset and when i did that I added the new channel list and then went to reboot the box and as i did that the box was stuck on load screen and the box led just says LOAD and it wont shift

Hi my DHCP was off and i turned it on again and it still didn't work and so i was told to factory reset and when i did that I added the new channel list and then went to reboot the box and as i did that the box was stuck on load screen and the box led just says LOAD and it wont shift

I know it's too late now, but did you put the box into standby & back on again after switching DHCP to ON? You need to do this so that the box picks up a new IP address from the router.

If you've tried switching the box off & on again & it still only shows LOAD, then it looks like the box needs to be reflashed by RS232 method in the stickies.

Thanks for this was most useful after trying several updates and getting nowhere found that I'm offline in CCcam.cfg, i have contacted server provider for info.
(y)

Hi,
I've had the libertview f5s for about 18 months and had no problems. About a week ago, my sky channels stopped working but the regular channels (BBC1 etc. still work). The Sky channels appear as scrambled but still have channel and programme information. I have tried updating channel lists, firmare etc. and have already checked the internet from router and box, as well as factory resetting. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi,
I've had the libertview f5s for about 18 months and had no problems. About a week ago, my sky channels stopped working but the regular channels (BBC1 etc. still work). The Sky channels appear as scrambled but still have channel and programme information. I have tried updating channel lists, firmare etc. and have already checked the internet from router and box, as well as factory resetting. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks

Has your line run out?

If not have you contacted your line suplier to see if there are any server problems?

Hi guys can anyone PM me a good reliable source for a gift ? when I first got my box it lasted 6 months (should of been a year and seller dissapeard) and my second one is as slow as a week in the jail !

Any ideas. Thanks.

Can someone please help me with this problem. i have a skybox f5s some of the paid channels are unscrambled but some won't unscramble for example sky sports 1 2 and 3 work but then go up through the channels and they are scrambled this is the same through most of the favorites. i have updated my firmware and channel list I've done a satellite scan but nothing seems to be working, also i have tried my line on another box and it works fine on all. box is online all the time too. Thanks hope someone can help me out.

Can someone please help me with this problem. i have a skybox f5s some of the paid channels are unscrambled but some won't unscramble for example sky sports 1 2 and 3 work but then go up through the channels and they are scrambled this is the same through most of the favorites. i have updated my firmware and channel list I've done a satellite scan but nothing seems to be working, also i have tried my line on another box and it works fine on all. box is online all the time too. Thanks hope someone can help me out.

Have you tried updating your channel list from on the forum ? you can find this info quiet easily on this site and instructions on how to load the channels to your box

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ----------

Channel List http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/68449-skybox-channel-lists-april-may-june-2015-a.html

How to load channels to your Box http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/47720-how-update-your-channel-list-skyboxes.html

Hi
My mums skybox f3 stopped working a few days ago, she only receives the free Asians channels\freeview now, I tried contacting the guy I get the updates off but I haven't heard back from him, it could be the year subscription has ended ?? Do need to pay every year or can I do it my self?..I just wanted to know is there anything I can do to get it back on? I would really appreciate if you could help me out and advice me on what I could do.
Thank you.
Kaysun

I have an F6 but there's a problem with certain channels that will show scrambled fairly regularly whereas others will be 100% perfect. Is this more likely to be a box issue, signal issue rather than line provider?

hi im new to this i got f5s of a relative i think the subs ad ended so i got a test cline and put it in it says login at the side of it channels still scrambled went to network updates press start it says config fiile connected to sever failed my ip address is showing and the guy who sent the cline say im connect can any1 help me youtube shows a circle goin round for a second then nothing much aprecaited thanx

hi there satman i am having a bit of trouble with my skybox m3 i put the wrong firmware update into it and it has scambled since even though i took it back to factory reset and then put the right one in is there anything i can do to fix this keeps saying offline /login please help..

all of my channels are scrambled, except for free to air ones, the youtube app not working, but DHCP is on, help?

The YouTube may not work does the list load for films if it loads. Internet is ok just spinning circle internet is not getting to box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi i have the internet connected and the you tube app it all works fine but wont update to new content on you tube will this be the firmwear if so how do i update (f5) also i have ccam prob as i dont have the green tick what does this mean ?and how do i solve it?

Had the F5S for a year now, channel list updated a few weeks ago absolutely fine, but now all non FTA channels are scrambling permanently! Internet connection is working on everything else via wifi, Ethernet cable is connected to the box and router and this works on our normal sky box for downloads etc but YouTube not working and DCHP is on. Help!

Back