Scripts and Guide for setting up OpenVPN with Most VPN,s on Enigma2

I know it works on 7.2 as it did before I did the fresh install of 7.3.it also worked on 7.1 and 7.0 and 6.4.I just want it to work on 7.3
in that case contact ipvanish themselves and explain the situation perhaps they could help. I also have a lifetime Ivacyvpn account but no way will it connect to uk servers on enigma2 and they even sent me different servers to try I gave up because did not matter what they sent still could not connect to uk any othe country no problem.

I know it works on 7.2 as it did before I did the fresh install of 7.3.it also worked on 7.1 and 7.0 and 6.4.I just want it to work on 7.3
Can you try the attached. I'm just guessing at the moment so no clue if it works

Attachments

• ipvanish-AE-Dubai-dxb-c01.ovpn.zip
    394 bytes · Views: 3
There is no problem with vpn manager I am running openatv 7.3 and installed vpnmanager yesterday just to try but using surfshark, it connects and I have a shared account for ipvanish thought it had expired but no It is still active but I still could not get ipvanish to connect but that could be problem because of shared account.

I cannot believe I would have thought if ipvanish was not working there would be more members saying it is not working.
Maybe they haven't done the upgrade to 7.3 yet
Can you try the attached. I'm just guessing at the moment so no clue if it works
I will when I get home thanks.I'm not in at the moment

@dsayers2014 , I just reinstalled vpnmanager again openatv 7.3 tried the config file no joy I though I was not sure if my shared account was not working but it is just tried it out on android phone

Last edited:
Ok I loaded other slot openatv7.2 installed vpnmanager and it worked with @dsayers2014 config file and the unmodified ones so it is something to do with openatv 7.3 or ipvanish may need to update something.

Ok I loaded other slot openatv7.2 installed vpnmanager and it worked with @dsayers2014 config file and the unmodified ones so it is something to do with openatv 7.3 or ipvanish may need to update something.
Lol that's what I've been saying all along lol it worked perfect on all other images before this latest one.I've been using it since 5 image.long time ago

I may try Vix tommorrow to see if it is working on that

It will likely be the same as I think they use the same oe alience version.

With reguards to what I have had pia, surfshark, fastestvpn , ivacy all working on openatv7.3 even tried changing openssl.cnf in /etc/ssl folder but that was older fix for ipvanish that file has since been updated.
It may be a small change in one of the recent nightly releases

With one of the ovpn files can you add the information from the ca.ipvanish.com.crt file to it so it looks like

<ca>
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
Paste text here
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
</ca>

Delete the line ca ca.ipvanish.com.crt

Then try VPN manager

I'm out of ideas tbh

You could contact ipvanish with the error log but they'll likely say they don't support enigma2 although it's just another version of Linux

I'm out of ideas tbh

You could contact ipvanish with the error log but they'll likely say they don't support enigma2 although it's just another version of Linux
I've just tried to log in on my browser to the ipvanish account and it won't let me log in.saying my account is invalid.the same account is still working on my android phone app though so don't know.they must have issues with some sign ins.I Googled sign in issues
https://support.ipvanish.com/hc/en-...having trouble,servers are giving you trouble.

How many devices are you allowed with the VPN account?
It may be seeing it as another device because it's being used on several others/images already.
Try uninstalling it from a few Android devices, smartphone, boxes etc and see if it will allow you to connect then

How many devices are you allowed with the VPN account?
It may be seeing it as another device because it's being used on several others/images already.
Try uninstalling it from a few Android devices, smartphone, boxes etc and see if it will allow you to connect then
I took the account off the zgemma and put it back on so it can't be that as I haven't installed it on anything else in between taking it off and putting it back on the box.I'm not the only one who's having problem either so can't be that I wouldn't of thought

I took the account off the zgemma and put it back on so it can't be that as I haven't installed it on anything else in between taking it off and putting it back on the box.I'm not the only one who's having problem either so can't be that I wouldn't of thought
You need to answer the questions.
How many devices are you allowed to install it on?
1? - 3? - 37?
It's no good saying "it can't be that", if you had it on 6.4 and 7.1 and 7.2 and now want it on 7.3, as far as the VPN provider is concerned, that's four different machines

You need to answer the questions.
How many devices are you allowed to install it on?
1? - 3? - 37?
It's no good saying "it can't be that", if you had it on 6.4 and 7.1 and 7.2 and now want it on 7.3, as far as the VPN provider is concerned, that's four different machines
I have two different accounts and neither work.I buy a new one each year.10 devices on each account

Back