setting up box using eathernet cable

Lamd

Lads am trying to set up an H2H box using an eathernet cable from a plugin booster as the VM modem is in another part of the house ,,, Is this possible

Not happening here bud .... New box cable H2H flashing Biohead backup VM cable in back of box ethernet pluged in and its just stuck at "Vskin BOLT loading* screen hasnt gone any further than that ...

Have you changed the area to your region, and then run ABM? The very first time you load the image it will sit there because it's setup for my area - so unless you're on the Reading network you'll have to change it. If the box LCD shows the time then it's booted and you can just hit MENU on the remote.

Just checking - as you mention you're not near the modem - that you have connected ethernet AND a Virgin Coax feed into Tuner B?

Both ethernet and VM cable are connected bud it flashed and then a channel bar showed at the bottom with itv yorkshire over the Blue VsKin and it hasnt went any further

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

Both ethernet and VM cable are connected bud it flashed and then a channel bar showed at the bottom with itv yorkshire over the Blue VsKin and it hasnt went any further

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ----------

Think it may be a Faulty installer bud ie.....Me ... i was using the bloody Vm remote and not supplied remote no wonder it would not work ,,,Dick .....LOL ...thanks for your help Lads ..

Last edited:
[emoji23] pillock[emoji6] glad you're sorted [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back