Setting up h7c with oscam

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
setting up a new zgemma box but when I try to ftp my line , from usr, keys I get a empty directory listing ,message so I cant enter my details. any ideas what im doing wrong? cheers in advance

You may have to upload your Newcamd.list & the mg_cfg files m8, and then put your line in the Newcamd.list file
Thing is I can’t find them lol normally I go to usr, keys then edit/view files but that options grayed out so can’t put them in

You will need to ftp them into usr/keys m8, as your image cannot have these files in it, you should be able to pick up both files from the downloads on this site ??

You will need to ftp them into usr/keys m8, as your image cannot have these files in it, you should be able to pick up both files from the downloads on this site ??
Thanks mate , don’t suppose you know where I could find them on here

I
Managed to get the newcamd list onto my keys but the mg-cfg file when I downloaded it is a text file . Must that be in a different format to tfp to box?

Willo I’ll attempt your build if I can’t get this sorted , I cannot find the actual Oscam file on my box , is the Oscam file available on downloads on the site . I did find one file but there was 4 parts to it config file for Oscam download contains 1) Oscam.conf 2) Oscam.conf.bak 3) Oscam.server 4) Oscam.user , any ideas what I need to put on the box

Back