1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting up HDD

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by strachanio, Apr 17, 2015.

1. adog

adog Member

can anyone help? i have a zgemma h2 box with virgin media running sucmnsee vix image on it i am using a seagate 2.5 inch 3.0 2tb usb powered external harddrive ...i have followed the guide on this thread to setting it up on the box but when i go to record a programme it records but it slows down my boxes reaction time when going to view another channel but there is only a handful of channels it will let me view the rest dont work ? can anyone shed some light on this?

2. skippy1955

skippy1955 Member

Hi, searched for solution to my problem to no avail. I bought a San disc cruiser 64 gb for my h2s. However my box won't recognise it .under installation it says " no storage devices found" I formatted the stick on my PC, the record and time settings appear to be OK. I'm stumped ! Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

3. debsyrett

debsyrett Member

I have a zgemma h2s and i was told to use my hdd for recording and tineshifting and epg to store in in my hdd and use usb just for the usb which seems a little odd to me 6as was under the impreĺsion that that os too many things on the hdd

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk