Sky Ashes HD

macca81625

Is there a channel list to update my box to get sky ashes hd? The latest blademedia channel download didnt give me it.

HD on sat went down ages ago mate only BT Sports HD, ESPN HD and soon Setanta HD will work and some FTA ones

Sorry, I typed that as habbit, I know the HD Doesnt work but I dont even get the normal ashes channel so I cannot watch the ashes at all. Is there anyone else out there who has an updated channel list for me to use? The blade online doesnt have the ashes channel on because for some reason sky have made a dedicated channel for it.

Sorry, I typed that as habbit, I know the HD Doesnt work but I dont even get the normal ashes channel so I cannot watch the ashes at all. Is there anyone else out there who has an updated channel list for me to use? The blade online doesnt have the ashes channel on because for some reason sky have made a dedicated channel for it.

the frequency has changed for a lot of the channels just go to Blade Online on your box and download a whatever region channel list you want from the list

Do a TP scan on 12207 V 27500

It should appear at the bottom of your "ALL" group

That should get you going for now until they bring out an updated channel list

BT1 11082 H 22000
BT2 (same but not clearing) maybe it's on the move :dunno:

Boxnation 11567 V 22000

Last edited:
Back