Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

Oh and it doesnt use echannelizer or dreamboxedit. It's far simpler than that. Tutorial to follow tomorrow.

To start with all you need is an iptv provider that can give you an m3u link. Ask around

To those that asked yes it's on the latest wooshbuild. It's the perfect starting platform.
Could you pm me please

Djrobmac could you also pm me the details, I'm getting mega shit from the wife and kids

Love this :grin: Ive had too many pm's already, just to make it easy, I will do the tutorial today and post it for all. In the mean time its up to you to find an IPTV provider that will give you an m3u file/link. I will not be disclosing who my IPTV provider is, its not relevant anyway, this will work with any of them (assuming they will give you an m3u file/link) Its not the IPTV provider that has made this look good, its you that will do that (and its pretty easy)

Love this :grin: Ive had too many pm's already, just to make it easy, I will do the tutorial today and post it for all. In the mean time its up to you to find an IPTV provider that will give you an m3u file/link. I will not be disclosing who my IPTV provider is, its not relevant anyway, this will work with any of them (assuming they will give you an m3u file/link) Its not the IPTV provider that has made this look good, its you that will do that (and its pretty easy)

love the layout i done exactly same only mine is not same channel numbers was wondering can you explain how you did that please mate

Oh and it doesnt use echannelizer or dreamboxedit. It's far simpler than that. Tutorial to follow tomorrow.

To start with all you need is an iptv provider that can give you an m3u link. Ask around

To those that asked yes it's on the latest wooshbuild. It's the perfect starting platform.

Would be very grateful if you could show me how to this... Running IPTV via plugin at the moment but this is a lot better..[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echannelizer can be quite time consuming, I'd love to see a quicker method to link the channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so here we go, please don't shoot me down, Im not a know it all. There may be other ways but I found this the simplest and if anyone else would like to expand on different methods to achieve the same thing go ahead. I forgot to explain why you had to delete the default autobouqets, for some reason you just have to otherwise wooshbuild seems to force the sky channels into the epg, maybe I'm wrong but thats what I did. Any questions feel free to ask.

If you know what your doing you can obviously fast forward a fair bit, this tutorial will get someone going from start to finish from a fresh wooshbuild install!

Here is the link :) (should be processed soon)

Last edited:
Back