Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

Very good tutorial mate, thank you for taking your time to show us all how you have dun it! I was unsure of taking the plunge after the channel switch off but your vid has given me good information and very clear instructions. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks like a really good start, I've been looking into scripting to put the FTA channels into IPTV bouquets and this provides an easy method of getting both setup and co-existing.

FYI this was demonstrated on a Zgemma H2S as my Edison osmini was already configured
@djrobmac
Great job on the tutorial bud - I call them buckets.
Anyway, quick question, does the Edision os mini handle the IPTV streams adequately.
I have fibre broadband a solid provider and an OS mini so that part of my equation is solid.
Thanks again for the Tut.

Anyone managed to do this? ive tried to register now with 3 different email accounts none are receiving activation emails

im just on final steps switched from ipab to woosh image see how it is but thanks for the video was a very good guide

Great tutorial. Have you managed to populate the EPG with foreign channel listings (e.g. CBS, NBCSN etc). All mine are currently blank on my EPG.

Sorry about pic quality lol.. Glare not good.. Took me about an hour playing with the dreamboxedit program
d1e7ccb6a57b2f3dbe4e27c8f30e74f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

any chance you can point me to a tut for this plz

Back