Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

Works beautifully. One thing i noticed was bouquets 28.8 wouldn't load after reinstalling it all for some reason. Used WB config to reflash box, didn't put my line back on and it worked fine.
My IPTV channels now work. No epg for whatever reason but no big deal the now.

Is there a way to force a refresh of the EPG for the iptv channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so thought I fixed it. During extreme editor stage I left the default channel details in place as provided by supplier, when I went back and checked none of them matched any .uk channel details, so I amended them all, synced the list and added it to line via the tools option. Went to box opened Addon and told it to get info then load it. Saved and exited. Done a reboot but still no epg for iptv channels. [emoji24]

Ok so thought I fixed it. During extreme editor stage I left the default channel details in place as provided by supplier, when I went back and checked none of them matched any .uk channel details, so I amended them all, synced the list and added it to line via the tools option. Went to box opened Addon and told it to get info then load it. Saved and exited. Done a reboot but still no epg for iptv channels. [emoji24]

Anyone have issues with recording iptv streams? Despite it being the only thing recording, my streams seem to freeze a minute or so into recording them.

Anyone have issues with recording iptv streams? Despite it being the only thing recording, my streams seem to freeze a minute or so into recording them.

Have you got the gold package from extreme editor

First of all thumbs up brilliant and easy setup.
I also had problems getting my epg on my starc2s
I hadn't enabled rytec UK now I have and full epg.
Menu>setup>cross epg>xmltv providers
Then enable rytec UK xmltv hope this helps

One thing I've noticed doing lots of test today. My Edison osmini loads IPTV channels instantly, no lag, my Zgemma H2S has about a 2/3 second lag everytime you change IPTV channel (picture freezes then starts playing) This is with about 5 different IPTV providers so its clearly not the streams.

One thing I've noticed doing lots of test today. My Edison osmini loads IPTV channels instantly, no lag, my Zgemma H2S has about a 2/3 second lag everytime you change IPTV channel (picture freezes then starts playing) This is with about 5 different IPTV providers so its clearly not the streams.

Thatll be the buffering on the zgemma and different boxes will handle them better I get the same on my H2H especially HD channels

Last edited:
Thatll be the buffering on the zgemma and different boxes will handle them better I get the same on my H2H especially HD channels

Wowzers, I'm pleased I decided to go with and recommend to others the osmini's. It makes a big difference to the experience having instant channel changes

Yeah man.

It's all good now. I'm guessing maybe it takes a while for the epg to populate. [emoji3]

Kudos for the guide mate. Nice and easy to follow.

All I need now is my provider to some way figure out the ability to record one and watch one or record two and watch a recording ala sky, then it would be perfect

Wowzers, I'm pleased I decided to go with and recommend to others the osmini's. It makes a big difference to the experience having instant channel changes

I'm wondering if the inferior hardware problems of the Zgemma are the reason I can't seem to record iptv channels without it crashing the channel after about the 5 minute mark.

I'm wondering if the inferior hardware problems of the Zgemma are the reason I can't seem to record iptv channels without it crashing the channel after about the 5 minute mark.

First of all thumbs up brilliant and easy setup.
I also had problems getting my epg on my starc2s
I hadn't enabled rytec UK now I have and full epg.
Menu>setup>cross epg>xmltv providers
Then enable rytec UK xmltv hope this helps
I've done this but still cant get epg? in the video he says disable cross epg but doesnt say what will gather the epg info in future? surely if cross epg is disabled nothing will downlod an epg??

Did you assign channels like sky.uk in video then when you went in plugin and imported list did you enable import epg?
also for me to get my epg i had to reboot the box

Did you assign channels like sky.uk in video then when you went in plugin and imported list did you enable import epg?
also for me to get my epg i had to reboot the box

only glanced earlier and thought wehey they already assigned just double checked and its just duplicates of the channel name so im assigning them now

Im still working on something pretty cool but in the meantime I have discovered one thing. Disabling CrossEPG isn't so clever after all. Re-enable the daily download. I thought xtream was taking care of the FTA epg too. I was wrong. Ive removed that bit from the tutorial video

Im still working on something pretty cool but in the meantime I have discovered one thing. Disabling CrossEPG isn't so clever after all. Re-enable the daily download. I thought xtream was taking care of the FTA epg too. I was wrong. Ive removed that bit from the tutorial video
I'm excited to see what you're planning

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508

Anyone had any problems with the Zgemma h2s dropping lan connections? Mine has only started doing it since I tried creating the epg, have I clicked something I shouldn't have? As with no connection all I have is black iptv

Back