Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

lol think i messed up somewhere along the lines have no epg rofl but other then that was very easy use

I'm struggling with some of the channel names so I'll have a look thanks. Trying foreign epg data aswell but can't tell if I've chosen the correct epg id ie bein sports there's loads lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm struggling with some of the channel names so I'll have a look thanks. Trying foreign epg data aswell but can't tell if I've chosen the correct epg id ie bein sports there's loads lol

No problem, to be honest I doubt my list will help that much as its just the standard sky premium channels. As the days go on I'll try and get the more obscure ones listed too. Don't forget you can make it a work in progress, it will automatically sync to your box so you can just add and change things as you go along rather than have to start again.

cool how long does it take roughly to do all sky channels

also is it nessary to get pro?

I have pretty much done same thing with Echannlizers by converting streams just need to add freeview channels so I need to just run the autobroquet Fta mode.

Is it possible to add channels number with Echannlizers.

Your method is great and plan to use it in future.

Last edited:
Don't know what the difference between the light and pro are for a basic user says 2 playlists on light and 5 on pro is that m3u file? If so would you only need the light if only importing 1 m3u from your supplyer

Don't know what the difference between the light and pro are for a basic user says 2 playlists on light and 5 on pro is that m3u file? If so would you only need the light if only importing 1 m3u from your supplyer

If wooshbuild is already set up then maybe 10 mins? And you need Gold not pro

If I can do this anyone can ;)

UPDATE: Tutorial video

Demonstrated on an Edison Osmini, tutorial on Zgemma H2S

I forgot to mention you don't need to FTP into your box at all, if you just download the ipk onto a usb stick you can load it from there (so no additional software or computer knowledge needed)

See an attached PDF If anyone wants help with the EPGids that are missing or hard to find then this is my list. Don't take it for gospel but it might help
Hi
Any chance you can point me in the right direction for he best service provider.

Back