Sky free sat + IPTV working in harmony with EPG ;)

djrobmac

Just in case you missed this in the general satellite section. Here is my setup.

Easy way (just a few mins)

Hard way (several hours)

Demonstrated on an Edison Osmini, tutorial on Zgemma H2S

Please don't shoot me down, Im not a know it all. There may be other ways but I found this the simplest and if anyone else would like to expand on different methods to achieve the same thing go ahead. I forgot to explain why you had to delete the default autobouqets, for some reason you just have to otherwise wooshbuild seems to force the sky channels into the epg, maybe I'm wrong but thats what I did. Any questions feel free to ask.

If you know what your doing you can obviously fast forward a fair bit, this tutorial will get someone going from start to finish from a fresh wooshbuild install!

I forgot to mention you don't need to FTP into your box at all, if you just download the ipk onto a usb stick you can load it from there (so no additional software or computer knowledge needed)

Last edited:
Well done "djrobmac" !! Great tutorial very easy to follow.

Thanks ever so much for making this tutorial and sharing it with the rest of us!!! (y)

cool tutorial, fantastic you've took the time to help others
how about all the usa channels ect?
anyone found a way to add those also?
and what about my existing cline? as I still receive a few channels from it, ie discovery turbo, cartoon network ect ect, can these still be used aswell and added to the bouqets somehow??
thanks

Last edited:
Just in case you missed this in the general satellite section. Here is my setup.

Tutorial video

Demonstrated on an Edison Osmini, tutorial on Zgemma H2S

Please don't shoot me down, Im not a know it all. There may be other ways but I found this the simplest and if anyone else would like to expand on different methods to achieve the same thing go ahead. I forgot to explain why you had to delete the default autobouqets, for some reason you just have to otherwise wooshbuild seems to force the sky channels into the epg, maybe I'm wrong but thats what I did. Any questions feel free to ask.

If you know what your doing you can obviously fast forward a fair bit, this tutorial will get someone going from start to finish from a fresh wooshbuild install!

I forgot to mention you don't need to FTP into your box at all, if you just download the ipk onto a usb stick you can load it from there (so no additional software or computer knowledge needed)

See an attached PDF If anyone wants help with the EPGids that are missing or hard to find then this is my list. Don't take it for gospel but it might help
Just saving the thread for later... Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I have 2 boxes to save time would a back up work after finishing the first one then load the backup onto the second one after new install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back