sky skin BLUE HD on open ATV

and does it fix the hd channels,looks like the epg is a little naked lol,interesting you moved?

cheers lawley im on open vix 808 not upgraded yet and the plugin downloads don't work any more on that build im thinking of putting open ATV image on so i will try then when i do it thanx anyway

latest

Hi their, I recieve my vu+ solo2 box tomorrow and id like to install this skin onto it. Just wondered what the latest version was and where I can download it thank you

hi this skin look fantastic i'm new to linux i'have just bought my vu+solo2 this week can you please tell me how to install this skin please and will this sking give me 7 days epeg like sky and will it work on latest black hole image. thanks.

Last edited:
Hi lawley, can you help me install this on openpli. I'm running dreambox 800hd. I tried openatv on my box but it's a big image I cannot install any plugins and having problems with flashexpander.

have flashes open pli 4 on my 800hd but bluehd skin does not install nor is it in the feeds..

can any one help...

hi i cant download any thing in my plugins. it says SORRY FEEDS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE, IS this normal ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 PM ----------

sorry iv a sab solo

hi i cant download any thing in my plugins. it says SORRY FEEDS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE, IS this normal ?

Are you running OpenATV? If so they're having to restore the website from backup at the moment.... should be back online within 24-48hrs

Hi can I install this skin on my latest Black Hole image?

I'm fairly new to this, so also needed to know how to install the skin please.

Back