sky skin BLUE HD on open ATV

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and using the Linux style satalite boxs. I have a zgemma s2 box running the open atv image. I have managed to down load the blue hd skin, but I am unsure how I can download the blue hd epg. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and using the Linux style satalite boxs. I have a zgemma s2 box running the open atv image. I have managed to down load the blue hd skin, but I am unsure how I can download the blue hd epg. Any help would be appreciated.
Press green button then green again for download plugins, then extensions and download xmltv importer and the rytec feeds, once downloaded go into the xmltv plugin blue for sources and choose rytec uk ( make sure there is a tick beside it), then yellow for manual. You can set it to import epg auto each day in there as well.

hi I have a amiko alien mini and my channel list disappeared can I get it back I done a auto channel list scan and the list is all over the place can I restore them to the sky uk number list again please help

very nice skin but i have problem on my solo2.
the skin installs and seems really good . how ever the plug in browser panel does not show (just blank black screen)
any ideas anyone ?

hello had this skin on zgemma but somehow upgraded to the bluehd2 is there anyway of rolling it back or getting the first version download again?

Back