Sky Sports 4 on Sky Sports News, all other Sky Sports News Blank

This wasn't the ROI version on 12207 it was the pub version. And most likely it'll stay sp4 until after the masters when it should then revert back to news until the nxt big event when it'll then switch to whatever channel that event is on

This wasn't the ROI version on 12207 it was the pub version. And most likely it'll stay sp4 until after the masters when it should then revert back to news until the nxt big event when it'll then switch to whatever channel that event is on
That's interesting. It don't list what specific channels are on kingofsat but it does on lyngsat and your right about it being SSN for pubs. So maybe sky haven't done anything unusual today after all lol

I have a hunch that things will return to normal at the end of the weekend, just going by some of the things I've read recently anyway! i think people are panicking unnecessarily quite a lot about this, Sky Sports News is the only channel really missing as far as I've seen and while it's a good channel at least you can have the masters on :)

I've woken up his morning to zero channels working. Just FTA.

West Yorkshire.

I've rescanned, tried a new line, everything.

Back