Sky Sports 4 on Sky Sports News, all other Sky Sports News Blank

i would say it will be
if and when they get a fix
they will update the software
you will need to wait for your sever to get it and update (hope your sever isnt on holiday)
then wait for ab2, abm or who ever to re-add the channels, but you will get them in last scan

My server on a jet 2 Holliday [emoji23][emoji23] half the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope your info is correct and monday they will all come back on.
weird how they take a few off and not all
Monday was mentioned as a day they may have more information on where the problems lie nothing more, depending on that info the situation may be addressed or maybe not if it's too complex or not possible

Why they just blackened one transponder is anyone's guess, ppv was always a thorn in the side for promoters and suppliers, it's possible that was their goal, also possibly they are checking to see if there are problems with genuine boxes, god only knows what they are up to, one thing for sure it's not in our favour

Funny thing happened today, if anyone were watching Sunderland Man U game SSP1 did you get Sky Sports 1 HD before the game then as soon as the game started it flicked to standard? This was only for maybe a few mins but weird how HD came back for a bit!

Do sly maybe give you a sample of HD before a game?? Never noticed it before though?

Funny thing happened today, if anyone were watching Sunderland Man U game SSP1 did you get Sky Sports 1 HD before the game then as soon as the game started it flicked to standard? This was only for maybe a few mins but weird how HD came back for a bit!

Do sly maybe give you a sample of HD before a game?? Never noticed it before though?

I know they changed the logo in the top right hand corner to sky sports 1 HD before the match starts been doing for ages, but for any difference in picture quality I just don,t think there is any. Been doing that for some time.
But hey someone might know better? Just my opinion. :)

Last edited:

Might if been a glitch if these oscam people messing we config file maybe it had somthing to Do we that dunno tho

I know they put the 'even better in HD' logo up but I've never actually seen the Sky Sports 1 logo change to Sky Sports 1HD before, there again I've never really been looking? Ha

That's what I was thinking if their messing about with things who knows what they've uncovered?! It could be nothing but just thought I'd put it out

Unless wen they messed about we it they have partly got the coding for the hd n that

Nice dream, but any fixes would be inhouse first, then would need to be sent to servers before it would affect anything

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Ah but did they not upload it to the server for a test run n not work ? Maybe part of it dose

Maybe someone recorded the game and could check?.............what a shame I'll have to watch more football to find out if it happens every match [emoji23][emoji1303]

I know they put the 'even better in HD' logo up but I've never actually seen the Sky Sports 1 logo change to Sky Sports 1HD before, there again I've never really been looking? Ha

Yes come to think of it thats probably what I,ve seen. :grin:

Well if you were watching an SD channel, it could not show in HD , only a switch over error I'd guess

Well if you were watching an SD channel, it could not show in HD , only a switch over error I'd guess

Yes but if your watching in HD it won,t make any difference?
My guess would be if they upgraded it for a very short while from SD to HD to show you what your missing.
Just guessing.

EDIT: At the most maybe a graphic problem?

probably been covered a million times somewhere on the forum, but is there a way to change the working SSN to work when 406 is pressed?

Back