Sky Sports channel listings incorrect

Some of my Sky Sports channel listings are always incorrect. For instance now on Sky Sports football HD it's listing EFL goals but its actually showing the MLS game, any ideas as to why this is?

Yes, you need to update a few things.
A quick easy thing to do is a full reflash and start again from scratch.
Or do a automatic scan on your tuner set up, providing your tuners are set up correctly ( everyone uses ABM for scanning normally)
Then delete bouquets in ABM , update config file, then rescan using ABM.

If you get issue message, personally I would do a full reflash and all will be good ;-)

Yes, you need to update a few things.
A quick easy thing to do is a full reflash and start again from scratch.
Or do a automatic scan on your tuner set up, providing your tuners are set up correctly ( everyone uses ABM for scanning normally)
Then delete bouquets in ABM , update config file, then rescan using ABM.

If you get issue message, personally I would do a full reflash and all will be good ;-)

He is on about epg data not channel names the rename bug has also been fixed so update to latest abm and VM HD channel names should update.

ive just noticed the same with epg refresh.

Some of my Sky Sports channel listings are always incorrect. For instance now on Sky Sports football HD it's listing EFL goals but its actually showing the MLS game, any ideas as to why this is?

Ive just fixed it by menu, setup, epg, load/save/delete choose delete then re run epg refresh and any other epg scans your using

Back