Sky UK alternative

hiddeneye

Hi,

I was wondering which packages are a good alternative to sky uk? Looking specifically for sports and movies in english

Do you mean alternative to having to pay sky official pay package or change the channels to stuff not offered by the sky satellite?

There should be no need for PM, ask any question here in the thread that you started, we are all here to help. if you explain yourself a little better we will all get a better idea of what you are looking for.

I'm currently using a server that only has sky channels, if I move to another server that has more packages, which of those is best for viewing hd sports?

I also know someone who wants to get a box with a twin tuner, one dish for sky channels and another for channels in the middle east. He has v.media in his area so would he better off getting a box that has a tuner for sky and middle eastern channels or cable and middle eastern channels?

Thank you

I'm currently using a server that only has sky channels, if I move to another server that has more packages, which of those is best for viewing hd sports?

I also know someone who wants to get a box with a twin tuner, one dish for sky channels and another for channels in the middle east. He has v.media in his area so would he better off getting a box that has a tuner for sky and middle eastern channels or cable and middle eastern channels?

Thank you

Has your friend thought about getting a large motorized dish fitted? He would be able to receive channel packages from many other countries.Quite a few showing sport in HD if that's important to him.

He's planning to install a dish for middle eastern channels anyway, not sure if it's large or will be motorized. I have a motorized dish, currently on hotbird 13e

Back