Skybox channel lists Oct Nov Dec 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got an issue with Sky sports 1?

Anyone know the new frequency? and how to change it on the skybox as the rest work great for me.

Ive managed to get it on but had to delete channel list and do a new scan so ive got hundreds of channels that I don't need now.

I didn't really want to do a fresh scan for the same reason, also need to keep it family friendly, so was looking forward to using one of the 14-12-13.zip

New to this (2nd posting) so now looking at how to modify the channels list without spending hours doing it..

Sky Sports HD is at 11798.00 H 29500 just tune it in individually

press menu/installation list/ TP list, then scroll down until you find the frequency you need and press the blue (search) button/ then the ok button,

it will scan, then say scan finish (or something similar) "yes" then exit out, the new channels that you scanned for are the highest numeral channels on the box, then you just have to move it to where it should be and delete the old one.(you don't actually HAVE to move it, it can be used from where it is)

This is not a full scan, just for the few movers

Hello, My first post so apologise if I don't get it all right. I've had the F5 skybox for about 6 months now every time I have a mo I manage to get more channels but alas I've never managed to get setanta Ireland - can anyone help?

Im new on here and just found this, great reading and great help, thanks to those who take time to respond, hopefully i can do the same in the future!

Happy New Year To Everyone!

Moved Frequency Channels Updates 02/01/2014

Primetime (Channel 498) removed as left Astra 28a
MTV Xmas (Channel 355) rebranded back to MTV Classic
NOW Christmas (Channel 378) rebranded back to NOW Music
Blissmas (Channel 376) rebranded back to Bliss
Muslim World (Channel 857) has been removed from Sky EPG (Broadcasting Blank Screen)
Nick Jr Xmas (Channel 615) rebranded back to Nick Jr
Nick Jr Peppa (Channel 620) rebranded back to Nick Jr 2
All Sky Box Office channels checked and updated

For those having problems with the sports channels in HD, I have added the 2 alternative Sky Sports HD Channels at the
end of the channel list and to end of the sports favourites group

Sky Sports 1 HD (Alt) (Channel 477)
Sky Sports 2 HD (Alt) (Channel 478)

View attachment 2nd January 2014 FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip
View attachment 2nd January 2014 FULL HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update.zip
View attachment 2nd January 2014 Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip
View attachment 2nd January 2014 Sky HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update.zip

ps if a MOD is looking in time to rename the thread or create another one because of the date?

Happy New Year To Everyone!

Moved Frequency Channels Updates 02/01/2014

Primetime (Channel 498) removed as left Astra 28a
MTV Xmas (Channel 355) rebranded back to MTV Classic
NOW Christmas (Channel 378) rebranded back to NOW Music
Blissmas (Channel 376) rebranded back to Bliss
Muslim World (Channel 857) has been removed from Sky EPG (Broadcasting Blank Screen)
Nick Jr Xmas (Channel 615) rebranded back to Nick Jr
Nick Jr Peppa (Channel 620) rebranded back to Nick Jr 2
All Sky Box Office channels checked and updated

For those having problems with the sports channels in HD, I have added the 2 alternative Sky Sports HD Channels at the
end of the channel list and to end of the sports favourites group

Sky Sports 1 HD (Alt) (Channel 477)
Sky Sports 2 HD (Alt) (Channel 478)

View attachment 10799
View attachment 10800
View attachment 10801
View attachment 10802

ps if a MOD is looking in time to rename the thread or create another one because of the date?

With full credit to sattv5 for posting this on another forum. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back