SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS October November December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdub74

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

01/10/2015

The Arrow has been replaced by SmoothExtra (Radio)
XXX Extreme has been replaced by XXX Groups
Kix +1 has replaced PopGirl and Moved to 629
Pop +1 has moved to 626
Your TV Added to 275

Attachments

• 20151001TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 20151001TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 337
does this work with v8s box?

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

01/10/2015

The Arrow has been replaced by SmoothExtra (Radio)
XXX Extreme has been replaced by XXX Groups
Kix +1 has replaced PopGirl and Moved to 629
Pop +1 has moved to 626
Your TV Added to 275

does this work with v8s box

does this work with v8s box

I haven't tested it on the v8s box but I understand from other users that it does work

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 PM ----------

12/10/2015
Planet Added to 389
AMC From BT moved to 276
AMC From BTHD added to 192
True Movies 1 Renamed True Christmas

Attachments

• 20151012TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20151012TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 121
hey. im trying to update my skybox f5 but having issues

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ----------

ive just tried updating the box downloading the file that is given above but the channels are still coming up scrambled. all sky movie channels, sports and many other. help anyone????

hey. im trying to update my skybox f5 but having issues

---------- Post Merged at 05:15 PM ----------

ive just tried updating the box downloading the file that is given above but the channels are still coming up scrambled. all sky movie channels, sports and many other. help anyone????

After updating the channel list the box reboots sometimes after the box reboots it can take up to 15 minutes to reconnect to your line provider if your still showing scrambled after this time check your internet connection to box, if internet ok, then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault or else you can try test line from another line provider, you can post here: ]http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...pay-server-request-only-september-2015-a.html to find another line provider.

Hi,

Been really struggling to get a channel list working on my mother's Openbox V8. I download the list, upgrade by usb, select the dbs file, add it and press upgrade, exit out and nothing changes. If I press info, it says file not found. Anybody any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 02:40 PM ----------

If I press the 'sat' button the channel list doesn't appear.

Hi will this work on a openbox v8s?

I haven't tested it on a v8s but I understand from other users that it does work!

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ----------

20/10/2015

TV Record HD added to 801 and TV Record SD Moved to 856
7298 Box Nation HD test added to 1201
7230 QVC Test added to 1201
7231 QVC Extra Test added to 1202
7232 QVC Style Test added to 1215
7233 QVC_Beauty Test added to 1234

Attachments

• 20151020TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 20151020TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 157
I am getting scrambled on Movies and sports Channels..... help

Check that your Ethernet connection is firmly plugged into the back of the box and the green light above the Ethernet connector is on and the yellow light is flashing occasionally,

If the cable is firmly plugged in press MENU on the remote control scroll across to the blue Globe (network local setting), press down arrow 4 times to highlight Network App then press OK, press down arrow to highlight Weather, then press ok.

The weather should appear if it does then your connection from the box to the internet is ok, leave the box for 10 minutes and see if the channels unscramble. If they don't unscramble in 10 minutes then contact your line provider if they say all is ok try another provider you can get a test line from here http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...pay-server-request-only-september-2015-a.html

If the weather does not appear then there is a problem with your internet connection to the box, please check cables going to your box and router.

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 PM ----------

Can anyone help me set up my f5 box and how do I get sky sports

You need a line provider see link below to request a test line with a view of subscribing
http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...pay-server-request-only-september-2015-a.html

Usually the line provider will give details on how to setup the box if not you can post in this forum for help

Last edited:
great tip!! weather diplayed but still staying sports and movies scrambled

Check that your Ethernet connection is firmly plugged into the back of the box and the green light above the Ethernet connector is on and the yellow light is flashing occasionally,

If the cable is firmly plugged in press MENU on the remote control scroll across to the blue Globe (network local setting), press down arrow 4 times to highlight Network App then press OK, press down arrow to highlight Weather, then press ok.

The weather should appear if it does then your connection from the box to the internet is ok, leave the box for 10 minutes and see if the channels unscramble. If they don't unscramble in 10 minutes then contact your line provider if they say all is ok try another provider you can get a test line from here

If the weather does not appear then there is a problem with your internet connection to the box, please check cables going to your box and router.

---------- Post Merged at 06:14 PM ----------

weekend file with bt sports that moved, old and new in sports and new at bottom as ajsat didnt update for a month

thanks to the auther riverrat

Attachments

• TP_PROG.rar
    53.2 KB · Views: 60
I have had an skybox F3 box brought to me not playing sky channels but i have not used these boxes before will these files fix the problem?

Depends what message you are getting, Channel lists tell your box which frequency to tune to for each channel, they will not unscramble any encrypted channels.

30/10/2015
PBS America moved transponder also now transmitted in the clear

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

it will solve the scrambled problem right?

Channel lists are unable to unscramble, scrambled channels, the job of the channel list is to tell your box which frequency to tune to when you select a channel on your remote control, your Line Providers server is responsible for unscrambling channels.

Attachments

• 20151030TPProg.zip
    76 KB · Views: 142
  • 20151030TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back